2003 Cobra Triple Black Vert, 29K Miles, 446 rwhp

asquinton

Established Member
2003 Cobra Triple Black Vert, 29K Miles, 446 rwhp, Indiana

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Thanks SVTPerf.

Folks,

Up for sale is the wife's 2003 triple black Vert with 29,xxx miles. The car has a clean Carfax and title. We bought this car last year as a toy for the wife. She's driven it a few times and just can't get comfortable driving this monster so we're looking to sell it to pick up something more manageable for her.

The car is a great cruiser and turns heads everywhere it goes. The exhaust has just the right sound and is really fun to drive with the top down. The car is located 45 minutes south of Indianapolis.

Mods include:

• 2.9" Blower Pulley
• 100 mm Cobra Idler
• Full Length Vert Sub Frame Connectors
• Hurst Billet T-56 Shifter
• Cold Air Kit (black)
• Dyno Tune with Chip, 446 rwhp, 458 ft-lbs
• Revolution Chip Module D3/std
• Magnaflow Stainless Cat Back Exhaust System
• Cobra R Chrome Wheels

Car runs great and is a blast to drive. I'd give the interior a 9 out of 10. It has normal wear for 29K miles but is super nice (and I don't give 10's). I'd give the exterior and 8 out of 10. The paint has normal wear for a 29k mile car. The front fender has a chip touched up. The rear bumper has some touch up paint due to the removal of chrome COBRA lettering. The car has no issues and still smells new when you crack the door.

The car really is a blast to drive and will put the smack down on about anything that wants to rev you at the stop light. :rockon: Like I said, we're just looking for something more manageable for the wife to drive.

New Motorcraft battery installed on 17-Mar-2013. Original 2003 Cobra wheels are available as well. The car comes with your choice of wheels, the Cobra R's or the original 03 Cobra wheels.

Price is $21,500 or Best Offer. Not interested in trades.

If you're interested PM me here or email [email protected]

IMG_01025.jpg

IMG_01037.jpg

IMG_01015.jpg

IMG_01064.jpg

IMG_01065.jpg

IMG_01016.jpg

IMG_01045.jpg

IMG_01046.jpg

IMG_01066.jpg

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
What was the build date of your 03? Does it have the engine tick issue?
Where are you located?

Last edited:

asquinton

Established Member
IA Shelby,

The car was built in May of 2002 (05/02 build date). I'm not aware of any engine tick issues, the car runs and sounds great. I'm 40 min south of Indianapolis just off I65 S.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread