2003 Cobra Single Turbo True Forged Wheels

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Yeah I remember seeing this car at mustang week. It is a really nice looking clean car for sure. I would not think you would have any issues at all selling it just need to have someone look at it and they will see in person how nice it is, sometimes hard to sell something without actually seeing it up close and personal. I know how much it takes to build something like this and it's not cheap. I am in the process of trying to finish mine now.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Motor is stock, we do not have e85 or race gas here so I did not do a tune for it. I'm sure the car would make more power with it but it made good power on pump gas and I wanted it real safe.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Yeah I remember seeing this car at mustang week. It is a really nice looking clean car for sure. I would not think you would have any issues at all selling it just need to have someone look at it and they will see in person how nice it is, sometimes hard to sell something without actually seeing it up close and personal. I know how much it takes to build something like this and it's not cheap. I am in the process of trying to finish mine now.

Thanks! What build are you doing ?

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks! What build are you doing ?

I have a Sonic Blue 03 that I have had since 03 the has gone from pulley to ported Eaton to Kenne Belle 2.8H and now a Hellion single 76 with the Precision Billet whell ball bearing upgrade that I converted to blow thru and return fuel system. I am also building the IRS and doing an 4R70W swap in the car.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Sounds like a good build. Keep us posted on the progress. Love the sonic blue

I have a Sonic Blue 03 that I have had since 03 the has gone from pulley to ported Eaton to Kenne Belle 2.8H and now a Hellion single 76 with the Precision Billet whell ball bearing upgrade that I converted to blow thru and return fuel system. I am also building the IRS and doing an 4R70W swap in the car.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
you dont have enuff posts (I think you need 10 before you can PM). Call me or text me. 1-828-371-5166

Users who are viewing this thread