2003 Cobra Single Turbo True Forged Wheels

KillNThrill24

Established Member
Was this car at MW? I have a picture of a VERY similar car that I took on I think Wednesday night at the mall, maybe Tuesday. This thing is badASS if it's the same car

KillNThrill24

Established Member
uploadfromtaptalk1405913936210.jpg

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Same car. Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the private messages and offers. Let's try not to low ball.

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Sweet Car!! Where you at a gas station at Exit 1 on I-26 Beside a White Raptor? If so that was me in the Raptor..Car Sounds great and looks amazing!!

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
i have been debating getting back into a cobra, i miss mine so much. The truck is amazing but i would considering selling/trading to find another nice cobra. I will def keep yours in mind.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I love the Raptors, I would have one if they got better than 10 miles a gallon. Do they do ok to pull with?

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I love the Raptors, I would have one if they got better than 10 miles a gallon. Do they do ok to pull with?

I actually get around 15 mpg just depends on the drive it can get up to 15.5 or go down to 14.7 when i get one it. It does amazing pulling. We pulled a 28ft hybrid camper and it did great, I have a horse and have a 2 side by side horse trailer and like it not even there and it so smooth that the horse never shuffles or moves around during the ride so i was very pleased at the towing. Has great HP and Torque as well.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I am not sure what price range this car should be in. Is the price about right? I know that people will have a hard time trying to finance a car like this. I have not been in the terminator market since i was looking for a car a few years ago.

Bazuko

Established Member
I am not sure what price range this car should be in. Is the price about right? I know that people will have a hard time trying to finance a car like this. I have not been in the terminator market since i was looking for a car a few years ago.

I wonder about that...Ive always liked the terminators. Im thinking 25k would be a really good price. I really just wanna buy your car to have as my weekend driver.

What numbers did it put down? Will it work as a daily driver? I work from home, so not that it would see too many miles anyways.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
It made right around 700hp. I drove it 6 hours to mustang week with no issues. I have not had any issues and don't see why you could not drive it every day. I drive another car for work to keep the miles off the toys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread