2003 Cobra (Show Car Condition) Very clean 500whp! 51k miles

S_VaNteD

i'm new to this website i stumbled up on it on google trying to find the enthusiast for cobras, i guess i found it!!!

one of the cleanest cobra you will find. adult owned never race or beat up, tastefully modded without loosing it's originality.

i always wanted a cobra for a long time i ended up getting this beautiful beautiful clean cobra, i bought it from a guy who had it on mats on his garage from Illinois on facebook! shipped it to Minnesota and i took care of it just like he did even more it became my baby i the only thing that's pushing me to sell it, it's just sitting in my garage i travel for my job and i don't have time to really enjoy it as much. as much as i hate posting it , i know it will go to the right person who will love it and take care of it just like i did. i got receipts from the first owner and what has been done to the car, never abused or raced always cruising on highway i just love the fantasy of owning a cobra that's my enjoyment no drifting or crazy driving.

- i will say what i know to the best of my knowledge, i may miss some parts that already are in the car i guess it's a treat. 51k original miles never been in accident / Clean title

-always garage kept. Officially listing it up. no low balling the car is 10/10.

-paint is shinny! no rock chips, it's clean you can see reflection on paint! front bumper was never drilled for license plate always kept new!

dyno tuned with every custom bolt on part. exhaust note is aggressive but not obnoxiously loud it will scream when you accelerate / quiet when you're cruising. Under body is spotless and car is straight as an arrow. Interior is in great shape 10/10.

-lots and lots of upgrades

-10th wheel anniversary included! ( no i don't have the oem i got it like that)
-it's dyno tuned at 91 octane makes 500whp and 489trq with dyno sheet available to show
-stage 2 spec clutch
-beefed up transmission to handle the power t56
-short throw racing shifter.
-Bassani exhaust system
- oil catch can
-cobra terminator brake system / disks / pads
- oem parts included is origin disk brakes and pads
- ford certification to show the car number , it's framed and picture included!
-files of receipts from day one of the car from first owner.
-lots and lots of upgrades! i may have missed a lot of parts as i don't know their name this car is a treat. ...... you gotta see it in person to appreciate the beast!

for serious inquiry please email: [email protected]

i'm willing to help with shipping or pick you up from airport what ever i can help with just ask.
asking price: $22,500

20190427_114901___co_GYWwD.jpg
20190428_133349.jpg
20190428_133719.jpg
20190428_191524.jpg
20190428_191631.jpg
20190428_191631.jpg
20190615_094138___co_fajVr.jpg
20190615_094138___co_fajVr.jpg
20190428_191631.jpg
sdfgdsfg.jpg
20190428_191432.jpg
20190427_114645___co_pqi2x.jpg
ljklljkl.jpg

Martin payton

Established Member
i'm new to this website i stumbled up on it on google trying to find the enthusiast for cobras, i guess i found it!!!

one of the cleanest cobra you will find. adult owned never race or beat up, tastefully modded without loosing it's originality.

i always wanted a cobra for a long time i ended up getting this beautiful beautiful clean cobra, i bought it from a guy who had it on mats on his garage from Illinois on facebook! shipped it to Minnesota and i took care of it just like he did even more it became my baby i the only thing that's pushing me to sell it, it's just sitting in my garage i travel for my job and i don't have time to really enjoy it as much. as much as i hate posting it , i know it will go to the right person who will love it and take care of it just like i did. i got receipts from the first owner and what has been done to the car, never abused or raced always cruising on highway i just love the fantasy of owning a cobra that's my enjoyment no drifting or crazy driving.

- i will say what i know to the best of my knowledge, i may miss some parts that already are in the car i guess it's a treat. 51k original miles never been in accident / Clean title

-always garage kept. Officially listing it up. no low balling the car is 10/10.

-paint is shinny! no rock chips, it's clean you can see reflection on paint! front bumper was never drilled for license plate always kept new!

dyno tuned with every custom bolt on part. exhaust note is aggressive but not obnoxiously loud it will scream when you accelerate / quiet when you're cruising. Under body is spotless and car is straight as an arrow. Interior is in great shape 10/10.

-lots and lots of upgrades

-10th wheel anniversary included! ( no i don't have the oem i got it like that)
-it's dyno tuned at 91 octane makes 500whp and 489trq with dyno sheet available to show
-stage 2 spec clutch
-beefed up transmission to handle the power t56
-short throw racing shifter.
-Bassani exhaust system
- oil catch can
-cobra terminator brake system / disks / pads
- oem parts included is origin disk brakes and pads
- ford certification to show the car number , it's framed and picture included!
-files of receipts from day one of the car from first owner.
-lots and lots of upgrades! i may have missed a lot of parts as i don't know their name this car is a treat. ...... you gotta see it in person to appreciate the beast!

for serious inquiry please email: [email protected]

i'm willing to help with shipping or pick you up from airport what ever i can help with just ask.
asking price: $22,500

View attachment 1585403 View attachment 1585405 View attachment 1585407 View attachment 1585408 View attachment 1585409 View attachment 1585409 View attachment 1585410 View attachment 1585410 View attachment 1585409 View attachment 1585411 View attachment 1585396 View attachment 1585397 View attachment 1585398

Sent email

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

S_VaNteD

quick update >>>> a lot of the upgrades i didn't post , the car is fully maxed out with every single bolt on makes 500whp 489trq , dyno tuned 91 octane, the transmission is beefy with a short throw shifter and does handle the power no grinds slips , the car was used for show, i personally when i drive it i cruise i don't show off or race i'm passed that non sense.. i baby it to the fullest , just done full synthetic oil change like 80 miles ago, the car is clean paint is 10.10 inside is 10.10 no rips it's definitely the cleansed you will find. i did take videos today due to some people requested to see a video , don't hesitate to ask about walk around , and engine bay , and drive away videos.

S_VaNteD

How long have you owned it? Can you please post interior photos, driver seat espec. thanks

inside is 10.10 clean , no rips , the bolster that most people are concerned about is clean. car is ready for new owner. all the info is in the add about how long i had it and why i'm selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread