2003 cobra motor for sale.

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
$6000 OBO... For Everything...Moving soon need to sell ASAP! If you leave in the southern States I can work with you on the shipping.

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
y is the check engine light on that pic. y was it removed from the car and y is the valve covers taken off is there any work done on it any ticking n so forth? sorry for all the y questions just need to know b4 i can make a desicion im llocal to u as well

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
y is the check engine light on that pic. y was it removed from the car and y is the valve covers taken off is there any work done on it any ticking n so forth? sorry for all the y questions just need to know b4 i can make a desicion im llocal to u as well

ok.... first the check engine light is on because the car had been switch on to "Acc" so all the idiot light had come on, So no the Engine it self was not on.

The guy that I bought the Engine from was going bigger so he had no need for this motor. I got it as a spare incase my whipple motor went out. The motor is in excellent running conditions as i got to check it out before it was pulled.

The Valve covers are off...to show the studs.

As far as ticking, this are the revised heads so no ticking here.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Users who are viewing this thread