2003 cobra motor for sale.

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
whats up guys i have a 2003 cobra motor complete for sale the motor comes with tranny pcm and engin harness the motor has 40,000 miles on it.

Sold!

Picture posted

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
You only have 1 post and no trader rating. I'm not saying your a bad guy but it's gonna be hard to get somebody to send you 6 grand. Let's see some pics and will you split it up, such as sell motor seperate from tranny?

Thanks and glws!

Jay

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
You only have 1 post and no trader rating. I'm not saying your a bad guy but it's gonna be hard to get somebody to send you 6 grand. Let's see some pics and will you split it up, such as sell motor seperate from tranny?

Thanks and glws!

Jay

i know what you mean, can i get your email and ill send you some pix? i want to sell the motor complete sorry.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
[email protected] if you don't mind shoot me a few pics of the motor please sir. I'm not really interested in the tranny at all but send me some pics and we cam go from there.

Thanks

Jay

arc00ta

Established Member
I can vouch for this guy I just bought an exhaust off of him, still trying to scrape together the 6k btw =D

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
OK sorry guys Ive been really busy with work and my baby has been sick....Time flys when ur hands are full. The heads have been studed with ARP studs. Cooling mod has been done also. Blower has 2.8 pulley. Black Polyurethane motor mounts. It those have long tubes but will be selling it with stock manifolds. The Only things missing are the injectors other than that is complete If interested I'll throw in the dash cluster with actual miles. It does come with PCM/Harness and SCTx2

Radiator with fans Available.

Heat exchanger with piping, brakets and I/C pump are available.

PM me

Dont have any video Just pix...

Last edited:

stockishGT

Established Member
will you sale the heat exchanger lines, brackets and I/C pump seperate with out the actual heat exchanger?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread