2003 Cobra, meet a '65 fastback

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
That ride looks awesome....Seen it earlier on another sight...It's gettin around quite a bit.

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by Ghoust
btw, matt, we gotta hook up at the track sometime...I just bought a house in stockton so I will be close by =)

awesome dude :rockon:

I'm gonna start fortifying the mach's 8.8 for track duty pretty soon (4.10's, 31 spline axles, eaton diff, girdle) so I'll be spending more time there :-D

oh yeah, wait til you hear the Mach on sunday's dyno day :burnout:

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
I like that a lot. I've been planning to build a 65 fastback with a 5.0 engine in it for my wife, but this is even better!

-norcal_cobra

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Ghoust, i live in Lodi..think you can maybe, if you want, sometime, if you have time, maybe if your not too busy, ya know, give me a ride in your cobra?

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
That is very same car that was doing some track time at the ORC at the 100th anniversary in Dearborn this past summer. Awesome looking ride. Believe it or not, a teenage girl was taking it around the track.

Unfortunately she did not wind it out. She was holding up the rest of the roadcourse.

Looked damn good though.

nj7703

Established Member
What a great way to give a classic car an injection of modern reliability. I would love to see what that can can do!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I like that a lot! New motor in the old car gag. Looks like it was done right too! The spec sheet needs to be looked at again, 500RWHP!? States he has a Steeda underdrive pulley, wouldn't any pulley that causes the blower to spin faster be called an overdrive pulley? Kind of makes you wonder if the owner did the work or just paid to have someone else do it.....

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread