2003 cobra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpothetos

Established Member
I have a 2003 mustang cobra for sale with about 51000 miles. Runs great and has a few modifications with engine and interior. Also have it posted on craiglist in st.louis. my name is Kevin in intersted text me at 5739154980 asking $18000 or best offer.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
These kinds of for sale ads kill me. About the only thing informative is it's an 03 not an 04 and the miles. Everything else is a pure guess And this is a For Sale section for Terminator Cobras so we already know that

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ok, this is a for sale thread. Not a pick apart a guys car thread. UNDERSTAND?

James Salmon

Established Member
I think I went with my friend (Kevin if it's the right guy I'm James, the kid with the gray Terminator. I came down with Kyle and his V6 Mustang, as well as our friend with the GTO). This guy has a pretty...unique Terminator. It has a built motor and sounds like a college drum line lol. I say unique because it has a 2 tone paint job on it, never seen one before it was pretty cool. Kevin has all the original documents for it, assuming this is the right guy. Assuming you took the Craigslist ad down I'm assuming you sold it. See you around. Lowkey glad Kyle didn't buy it off you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread