2003 Cobra Complete Engine, Built T56, Bassani, MGW, Zoom, JLT, Interior

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
Engine, Both T56's Sold, IRS Sold, JLT Sold, Hood is Sold, Dash sold, Computer harness sold, Cut Springs Sold, Quadrant Adj sold. Whats left -

Cobra Steering Wheel With Airbag - 150
Stock Coupe Springs - 75
Stock Cobra Bilstiens - 125
Brembo Slotted & Cross Driller Rotors, Cobra Dual Piston Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads - 375
Seats (Passenger has a small piece missing from the headrest); all the rest are in good conditon - 500 obo
Cluster - 175
Interior A/C Bezel and Shift Bezel and Center Consol with Ebrake and Boot - 100
Carpet - 50
Door Panels - 75
Aluminum Driveshaft - 175
Bassani X Pipe (Needs a new drivers side pipe with flange) - 100
Bassani Catback (One Pipe Scuffed up) - 200

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
You never gave me your paypal to send the money for the hood. Was it sold locally?

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
Sorry I havnt got back to some of you guys via PM, been busy selling the big stuff. This is what I have left, GUYS CALL ME FOR QUICKER RESPONSE

- (281)948-6159

Steering Wheel with airbag (Great Condition) - 150

Dash (Where the pass. side is, looks kinda squished, but airbag is still good, never came out) - 75 OBO

Cobra Pedals (Great Condition) - 50

Aluminum Driveshaft (Mint Condition) - 175

Brembo Slotted and Crossdrilled Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Cobra Calipers with 5-Lug Spindles (Less then 5000mi on the brakes, they look new and still have the stickers on the rotors) - 400 (perfect for 5 lug conversions or just for replacement on worn or stock stuff) OBO

SVT Bosch Intercooler Pump with Relay and Connector, Misc Hoses. (Great Condition) - 50 OBO

Stock Cobra T56 Shifter with MGW ADJ Handle - 30

Stock Cobra Coupe Springs (Great Condition) - 75

Stock Charcoal Grey Cobra Carpet (Great Condition) - 50

Front Shocks w. Stock Caster Plates (Great Condition) - 50 OBO

Seats - (these seats go for 800-1000 for the set all day long, but since the passengers side headrest is scratched up/beat up, Im selling for 500. The Drivers Seat is in great condition as well as the rear seats and the passenger seat, minus the head rest) - 500

Cluster - 175 (51'xxx)

Stock Cobra Fan (Great Condition) - 35

Stock H/E Resiv. (Great Condition, perfect for eaton/twin screw swap guys) - 20

Stock Radi. Resiv. (Great Condition) - 20

Bassani X (Missing the piece of pipe that bolts up flange to the passenger side exhaust manifold. This can be taken to an exhaust shop and fixed for less the $50. The actual X is Stainless, comes with all 4 o2 sensors) - 100

Bassani BX CB (Mufflers are in great condition, the pipes have some rough scratches on them and could use a nice sand and buff) - 200

Door Panels w/ switches and door handles, Center Consol, Ebrake handle, Shifter Bezel with Leather Boot (Great Condition) - 75

Stock Baffled Cobra Gas tank with Dual Pumps - 250 OBO

Stock Cobra Stainless Catback - 75

Stock Cobra Stainless Catted Midpipe - 50

Cobra ABS Block, Lines, Master cylinder - 100 OBO

All stuff must go, PM me about what you guys wanna do. The heavier stuff Id like to sell Local. Im in Houston, TX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread