2003 Cobra Colors Chosen

fangstang

Established Member
I just wanted to know what colors you guys chose for your 2003 cobras? I'm getting a Silver coupe/w charcoal, polished rims,spoiler.:coolman:

Rob03

Established Member
Zinc Yellow coupe with spoiler and regular non-chrome wheels (bummer since they can't supply them until second run).

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
yellow coupe with spoiler and standard wheels.

no mach 1000 :cuss:
no 3.73's :mj:
no irs delete option :gt:
top speed limiter :fm:

......400hp,6 speed,forged internals,irs brace.:D
i'm still happy.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Sonic Blue coupe, chrome wheels(yes I'm going to wait) parchment seat inserts, kept the spoiler..

guess that's everything it has for options..

Mach 1000 would be "nice" but it's heavy, this is the reason I didn't order a ragtop..

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Color and order pulled!!!!!

:beer: Mineral Gray, Charcol, Blk Top. Chrome whls. Just received confirmation from my dealer that my order was pulled today. AND I HAVE CHROME WHEELS ORDERED! Yee Ha. Not sure what it means (am I special?, do they have a limited # of Chrome Wheels?). Who Knows? But it should be here in June. :}

Rob03

Established Member
I would question that pull order. I heard Job 1 is May 6th for the first run. You may want to verify that with SVT my friend...I told my dealer to change my order if the chromies were gonna hold it up.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

eddy z

Established Member
i heard the same deal on the chrome rims.. not avaialbe at all for any first run models as they are producing around 3400 units..then picking up production in Aug... In order to keep your place in line for the first line.. you must cancel the chrome rim option... then rumor has it, ford is offering a swap out program in aug/sept for us who wanted the chrome rims. the old buy now, pay later...

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
chrome wheels -- psych

ok , they got me. After thinking about it I called the SVT hotline. Andy told me that even pulled my order would be sent to the 2nd run because of the Chrome whl option. YOU must cancel the option or wait til 2nd run. He did confirm that they may do an UPgrade/swap program for those who wanted chrome. Ford legal has to buy off on it and it will take a while. :bash:

Undy

Established Member
Zinc yellow coupe, standard wheels with the rear spoiler.. Now that we've the price, $34750 I'm waiting for the dealer to give me my X-Plan's final price.. Anyone know what the X-Plan price is off hand so I'll know if the dealer (not that they would) trys to bone me??

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Black/Medium Graphite Coupe +Wing +standard wheels (that will shortly be chrome plated after purchase) ORDERED 2/8/02

mineral03

Established Member
Ordered my mineral grey, standard wheels, and NO WING!! They should call it a "lip" not a wing. Gonna have a cobra r wing waiting at home when the car gets here.

lethal

Established Member
My order

Sonic Blue coupe / graphite / chrome wheels (waiting).

I wanted mine for my b-day in October, so the wheels are no big deal. This is the car I have really always wanted. I've had a 65, an 88 (512hp, awesome car) and a 90. I was going to buy a 93 and build it up but this came along. I never thought I would spend $35K on a factory car =) But for 390hp (probably better) + supercharger + manufacturers warrenty I'm doing it.

There are very few things I would change on this car, that's why I like it so much. Everyone will find something wrong or something do dislike. On this car, I find very little I don't like. Good job Ford.:thumbsup:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
all previous bs aside MASH,congrats on the new car.
just don't expect it to fall apart as fast as the Dodge.

That was a joke by the way.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread