2003 cobra buy it now 9000...

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
It says "no hint of bodywork". Not only are they saying it's been in an accident, but it's a scam. At least say it's perfect if you wanna rip someone off...

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
THIS SHIT HAS GOT TO F*CKING STOP!!! :cuss: :bash:

I can't stand these bastards :mj:

Reporting...

Whose car is that this time? Anybody know?

Ralph

Established Member
It's pretty obvious thats a scam.. look into his feedback, he has been buying tons of little things to get a positive feedback rating yet he has sold NOTHING.. now all of a sudden he is a dealership trying to sell a Cobra for 9K.. gimme a break! I reported his ass.. I hate ****ing scam artists!

Ralph

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
This one is a little more convincing with the pics(they have interior shots and motor shots, but I think that the interior and motor shots are of a car at a dealership. If you look at the keys in the ignition in the radio shot, you can see the yellow tag that the dealerships use. Unless this guy is just weird, he wouldn't still have that on his keys. Besides I remember a member on this posting pics of his newly smoked taillights and I remember those pics.

:nonono:

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Check it out guys...... In the motor pic, the car has a pony emblem, but in the exterior shots the car has an svt emblem instead.:coolman:

Edit: also, some of the pics have chrome wheels and others don't.

And why would he go to 3 different places to take pics of the car.

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Any time you see this line, BEWARE! The guy is after your info.

"Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only."

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by RSXFMCJWR
Check it out guys...... In the motor pic, the car has a pony emblem, but in the exterior shots the car has an svt emblem instead.:coolman:

Edit: also, some of the pics have chrome wheels and others don't.

I saw the SVT emblem, but I didn't catch the chromed rims. You've got a good eye. :beer:

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Invalid Item
The item you requested (2475584202) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

:thumbsup:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by RSXFMCJWR
Invalid Item
The item you requested (2475584202) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

:thumbsup:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

That was fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread