2003 black vert roller 16k original miles

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
I bought this car because I wanted the motor and trans for a project. All of the a/c is still there and unopened. Clean and clear title and clean carfax. It was a running driving last week. Everything works great. Top, Windows, brakes, no surprises. It is ready for a motor and trans. All wiring is there and ready to go (the engine harness comes with the car, but is not in the pictures). Interior is in great shape, 8.5 out of 10. Exterior is also great, all original paint on the body and all body and parts are original. I just had the front and rear bumpers painted due to a few scratches from it showing is age. Body was just buffed and glazed To a great shine. I also have a lot of parts that can go with it for extra such as a built 4r70w, irs, 6 speed, built shot block, 100% complete Eaton setup...

Mods are
Full tubular k member
Tubular A arms
QA1 adjustable coil overs
camber caster plates
Cobra grill emblem
oil pressure and water temp gauges in pod
6 point cage with door swing outs
rear seat delete
9" rear (355 gear) with Strange 10 way adjustable shocks and anti roll bar. I can put an irs in if you would rather have it that way.
$10,500 obo
The car is at Bradenton Motor sports park today for NMRA in the swap meet area if anyone is around our knows someone there to look at it.
I'll post pics today once transfer them to photo hickey.
I'm up for interesting trades up or down.

Last edited:

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
20140307_125715.jpg
20140307_125738.jpg

20140307_125754.jpg

20140306_133432.jpg

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Beautiful car sir. Wish I was in the market for another one. Always wanted a vert to cruise in.

Can you PM me the details on the 4R70?

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Thank you, all pm's returned. Sorry it took so long I have not checked this site and I did not get any notifications.

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Just as a reference, I turned down $8k. Car is sitting in the shop with a car cover on it waiting for someone to love on her.

Users who are viewing this thread