2003 Black KB cobra in TX for sale.

res0n0xg

Established Member
Man that sucks dude, I had a really bad feeling from seeing the marks on your steering wheel and you saying the paint was peeling on the passenger side, you never know, but the evidence was there that something could have happened....

I guarantee I would have missed it too, it's impossible to tell sometimes. The problem now is no one else can finance this damn car, so it's going to be a cash buyer only.

I wonder if you have financial recourse from the place you bought it from originally?

SnotRod

Established Member
Man that sucks dude, I had a really bad feeling from seeing the marks on your steering wheel and you saying the paint was peeling on the passenger side, you never know, but the evidence was there that something could have happened....

I guarantee I would have missed it too, it's impossible to tell sometimes. The problem now is no one else can finance this damn car, so it's going to be a cash buyer only.

I wonder if you have financial recourse from the place you bought it from originally?

Tell me about it.lol and no my bank is being cool about it. I dont own anything on it.
What is payoff on it?

I had refinanced the car for my last build, i own like 4,xxx.00 is goes down every two weeks, payroll deduct.lol

Joyrider564

Established Member
Payoff plus 1K, cash green money this weekend lol jk

Lemme talk to some people out here who are looking for a cobra and see if I can get em interested.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Sorry to hear about this! This car runs its ass off from what I can see in the vid on the local forum:rockon: Still a kick ass car in my opinion. GLWS

SnotRod

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this! This car runs its ass off from what I can see in the vid on the local forum:rockon: Still a kick ass car in my opinion. GLWS

Thanks buddy, and it is still a amazing car. Somebody is going to make off like a thief when they buy this car.lol

damn this is nice!
Thanks man. 17,000.00 and it's yours!!! Need this gone guys please help me out here, I really need it gone ASAP!!

Users who are viewing this thread