2003 Black KB cobra in TX for sale.

SnotRod

Established Member
I have a 2003 black coupe for sale in Corpus Christi,Tx with 33,9xx and a built motor by Central Texas Motorsports in San Antonio,Tx. Also has a built tranny to handle 850+. It has a kenne Bell 2.8H with the big oval throttle body, next gen high boost cold air intake, sct ba-3000. Fore return fuel system, with 80#ford racing injectors, Kooks 1 7/8 long tube headers, kooks x-pipe, custom 3in cat back with kooks race bullets, all stainless. Stock IRS :bowdown: lol!
Its tuned on E-85 right now but havent had in on the dyno to see what it makes. I does feel alot stronger then my pump/109 race gas mix tune which made 699rwhp. Also has a custom trunk mounted intercooler reservior with a black powder coated 5-gallon tank. Also has a AEM methonal kit on it. I am asking $24,000.00 OBO. Dont be afraid to shoot me offers, will not entertain anything under $21,000.00 so please dont send me the 16,17,18 ect crap.lol Thanks guys. You can either PM me or give me a call or a text at 361-522-4three8six. Thanks for looking :beer:

photo9.jpg

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

cobraSAR.jpg

Last edited:

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
hahah i knew i seen ur cr at tx2k12 hahah i was born and rasied in katy but now in the military still fly home for the event just only missed one due to deployment. hopefully i can bring the 1000 with spray next year.

SnotRod

Established Member

res0n0xg

Established Member
Do you have documentation on the tranny and motor builds? Do you have a full mod list? Suspension, etc.?

How is the car physically interior and exterior?

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
Wow.. For a long time now, I haven't really came across anyone on the forums in good ol Corpus Christi and now it's 2 in 1 week lol.

SnotRod

Established Member
Do you have documentation on the tranny and motor builds? Do you have a full mod list? Suspension, etc.?

Yes I do. And the suspension is all stock, just cut spring in the rear. When I did the tubular k-member it slammed the front due to me using spring perches. I don't like the way coil-overs ride.

[/QUOTE]How is the car physically interior and exterior?[/QUOTE]

The outside is about a 7-10 I will be having it buffet out before sale. So that would bring it up to like a 8 or so. I only have a car port at the moment so it's hard to keep it nice. And the inside is a 9-10 no stains or tears on any of the seats front or back. It does have a bit of peeling on the passenger side airbag cover. Bought the car like that.

Wow.. For a long time now, I haven't really came across anyone on the forums in good ol Corpus Christi and now it's 2 in 1 week lol.
lol. I know what you mean. Nice seeing other cc folks on here. :beer:

Last edited:

SnotRod

Established Member
Also forgot to mention it has a ram HD power grip clutch, 26 spline input shaft up grade along with the main shaft.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Joseph, Why are you selling that beast?

...and please dont say to get a Vette! LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread