2003 Black Cobra FS

TStone

Established Member
The car is parked and the mileage(114,000) will not be increasing. It's been tuned at Kurgan Motorsports and I have the dyno sheets supporting this; 487 HP 470 Torque. This dyno was done before the previous owner upgraded the fuel system, so the car will need to be retuned but is drivable; it comes with a SCT X3 programmer with the Kurgan tune on it. The modifications have less than 2000 miles on them, the previous owner bought it stock. The interior is in great condition, the only issue being the normal driver side seat wear. The exterior is in great condition as well.

I bought this car over a year ago. The previous owner claimed it had a coolant system problem and the local Ford dealership was trying to purge the system of air. I bought it, against my mechanic friends advice(for $18,000) and it ended up having a blown passenger side head gasket from overheating. The heads were refreshed and it now has ARP head studs and cometic head gaskets. I haven't bothered getting it tuned because I had to put several thousand into it immediately after buying it and don't wish to put anymore into it. At the time of the head work I also had a new OEM water pump installed along with timing chains and guides.

Modifications:
Steigmeir Stage 6 ported and polished Supercharger w/ 2.76 aftermarket upper and 4lb lower pulleys(car runs 17lbs of boost)
SCT BA2600 MAF and intake
Cometic head gaskets
ARP Head studs
New OEM waterpump, timing chains, and guides
LFP Return style fuel system
-LFP Fuel pressure regulator
-Fore fuel hat
-Walbro dual 465 fuel pumps
-60lb injectors
Afco heat exchanger
LFP Intercooler reservoir and coolant reservoir
Borla Stinger Exhaust
Gates Greenback S/C belt
Stealth Gauge kit
New AmericanMuscle Black Saleen 18" replicas
Eibach Pro lowering kit
New Nitto N555r tires - about 2000 miles on them

I'm asking $14,000. No trades. Unless for a newer WRX/STI Hatchback or outback(I'd add cash in this case)
Clean and clear title in hand. Only serious inquiries please. Text or call anytime (931) 257-8046. My name is Tyler.

00s0s_7YqlR3fr9IH_600x450_zpst2an5gxl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
00M0M_8l40xB7eCAM_600x450_zpshinun1ec.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
01616_7DSdMevaj3Z_600x450_zpshrwusyj1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
00s0s_kAgGrQVIcGB_600x450_zpsrlel2mhd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
00W0W_4cEjIZ6aMgC_600x450_zpshexzxeek.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
00H0H_fd09U4K1Ifn_600x450_zpsolvbaaqr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
00C0C_8Y9e2YdrWQT_600x450_zpsaw1bmv7j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
00Y0Y_49aYm6j8CJF_600x450_zpsqjr6nexc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0481_zpsqelvchot.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You can post the damn pictures if you host them elsewhere. You guys really need to learn. I bet like hell you can post what you had for dinner on facebook!

TStone

Established Member
I actually did read the rules before posting, thanks guys! I'm working on it. I was confused by there not being an option to simply attach an image. Apparently you have to purchase a membership for that, though. Also, yes I have hardly used this forum..I was on LR for awhile but sold both Lightnings.

I had to make an account on Photobucket, thanks for the concern.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
You can post the damn pictures if you host them elsewhere. You guys really need to learn. I bet like hell you can post what you had for dinner on facebook!

Sir, facebook is old news. All people do is like your stupid pics.

Its all instagram now.....you have "followers"

Op the car looks good and seems squared away now minus the tune. Sorry to hear youre letting it go.

Sarcasm, learn it. I'm also not Sir, I rank...

TStone

Established Member

Op the car looks good and seems squared away now minus the tune. Sorry to hear youre letting it go.

Thank you. I'm hoping it sells regardless of it needing a tune! I'd rather not put more money and time into it. It's a great car but I have no need for it to be honest.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Sarcasm, learn it. I'm also not Sir, I rank...

TStone

Established Member
$15,000. I'd love to see this car go to someone who will enjoy it! ...soon.

TStone

Established Member
I have a black 04 FX4 super clean and loaded if you are interested or open to trades?
I'd rather not do trades simply because I'm only selling it so I have no extra vehicles. Thank you though.

Interested in taking the car off your hands. Email me whenever you have the chance [email protected]
I emailed you, I'm assuming that's supposed to be navy.mil, right? If so you should get my email shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread