2003 948hp COMPOUND BOOST COBRA FOR SALE/TRADE

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
06 hayabusa, best parts money can purchase, completely built motor, full r&d tranny, 240 wheel kit, galfer brake setup, Rcc super ultra gt4094 air/water intercooler. Entire bike is blacked out, every nut and bolt and bearing is new. Made 615hp capable of alot more if pushed. Makes 400hp on 18lb on 93 octane. No other bikes like it. 1 of about 10 turbo setups like it in the world. This is the turbo setup that the guys are using to go 275 mph in streetbike trim at the maxton and Texas mile lsr events. Saw where you had lots of toys and a big tt viper, this bike is way to much for 99% people out there just didn't know if you were interested. Never been on a track, 100% street bike, 1200 miles since built

That sounds like one bad machine. I can tell you right away that I do not have to balls to own that. 615 hp on a bike is insane. I had a gixxer 1000 and a new body R1 and that was plenty. With no disrespect dude your nutts lol, but I have a friend thats into that crazy stuff. If you email me some pics and a description i will foward it to him maybe he might buy it.

XxSVTxX

Established Member
Dont u think mid $30's for ur 03 cobra is alot? it basically has a hellraiser kit and some fuel upgrades and thats it, stock motor, stock transmission, barely any suspension, no cage, stock rear end, etc... im just sayin, with the way people are buying vehicles now, they want everything and they wanna pay nothing! so if u really wanted to get it sold u would try to work with the price, buut hey, if u can get mid 30's for it, more power to you!

ace23

Established Member
That sounds like one bad machine. I can tell you right away that I do not have to balls to own that. 615 hp on a bike is insane. I had a gixxer 1000 and a new body R1 and that was plenty. With no disrespect dude your nutts lol, but I have a friend thats into that crazy stuff. If you email me some pics and a description i will foward it to him maybe he might buy it.

no offense taken....like i said its def not for everyone. It takes only a pure speed freak

03cobrah

Established Member
what about a 03 dsg vert?

mods= jlt cai bassani x pipe w/ cats and a borla stinger catback plus sct mail order tune by eric brooks

Silver03Termi

Established Member
i read the mod list and didnt see the any short block work. are the connecting rods and pistons stock? 10 spline input shaft? sounds like a really fast ticking time bomb.

91Man

Established Member
Hmm I picked up my 03 with single turbo kit, Lentech Auto "$7200", sra, cage, built motor, cams, return fuel system, tubular front end, everything welded and braced underneth for $23,500? Car has 45k on it and build has 2k on it. I wonder if he sold the car for what he was looking for? And im fairly local being in Orange County never seen or heard about this car or any of his others. Hey Sonic605hp you mentioned Newburgh are you from the area? PM me if you want

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words about the cobra! It was sold months ago. If any one is wondering how much I got, well it was almost asking price. (the buyer flew in from Iraq to buy it so I cut him a deal, one of our boys) Now I am left with only A 1k hp viper. And a 45k chopper :). The good News is that I did end up buying a 38' motorhome as well.

vd..

Users who are viewing this thread