2003 948hp COMPOUND BOOST COBRA FOR SALE/TRADE

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
Hello All Up for sale/trade is my compound boost cobra. Below are for most of the mods. I am open to all offers but if its a trade I will not respond back unless there is a picture attached. Please keep in mind that I currently own A RSI Twin Turbo Viper 1000 and also have owned other turbo cobra's so please no ridulicus offers. This car makes INSTANT boost!!! Please email me with offers or a phone # and I will call you back. My email is [email protected] I really dont check my PM's so email is better. I already have hummer, evo x, and a viper, and a 25 ft chriscraft, harley and a quad so I wont need any of those as a trade. Thanks in advance

about 41,000 miles on her

Engine mods:
ARP head studs
Cometic head gaskets
Acufab throttle body
JBA titanium coated shorty headers
Twin 61mm turbonetics turbos
96lb low impedance injectors
Secondary stand alone injector driver
97mm DBX mass air flow meter
Air to air inter cooler for turbos
Water to air inner cooler for the blower with dual pass Afco heat exchanger
SCT flip chip tune 2 settings pump gas tune 28lb boost 793 HP at the wheels
Race gas tune 36lb of boost 948 HP at the wheels
TUNE DONE BY MIKE DEZ
Fuel system:
Complete return style fuel system
Sumped aluminum tank
Magna fuel pro tuner
External fuel pump
2 fuel lab inline fuel filters
-10 feed -8 return
Fuel lab adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Snow performance water/methanol injection

Chassis:
UPR K member with coil over conversion
Rear Steeda lowering springs

Tires:
275/40 17 front
Massive 315/35 17 rear

Transmission:
Stock t56 transmission with BNM ripper shifter
Mc cloud twin disc street clutch
ExhausT: 3 inch down pipes into full 3 inch Bassani x pipe and 3 inch Basani cat back

Interior:
Complete gage set:
Fuel pressure gage
Oil pressure gage
Wide band air fuel gage
2 boost gages

*Car is very clean, no dents
*Driven on the street
*700 miles since upgrades
*Car has been built for the street and has not been to the track

*CHECK OUT THE YOU TUBE LINK FROM THE DYNO PULL*

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WERkzAE36G4"]YouTube- Hellion Hellraiser Twin Turbo 03 Cobra[/nomedia].

click on the picture to enlarge

th_1.jpg

th_10.jpg

th_11.jpg

th_12.jpg

th_13.jpg

th_14.jpg

th_15.jpg

th_2.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_5.jpg

th_6.jpg

th_7.jpg

th_8.jpg

th_9.jpg

Last edited:

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
Thats a real HARD Question to answer. I sold my other tt cobra that wasn't as nice as this one and not nearly as tuned/built but still some serirous hp for $33,500 I gotta imagine that I could get more for this one. But I would also trade for a stockish cobra and cash and give that to my wife as a dailey driver.

I am not desperate to sell it thats why I didnt put a price on it. But on the other hand I really like my evo x (jap awd and turbo) and if i sold this cobra i would then sell my evo and buy a nissan gtr for every day and keep it stock. Who knows....

I have issues I keep buying these cars and have no time to use them....

Last edited:

Deftones

Established Member
How much cash plus my ride? Another gentleman on here is selling an 03 Sonic Blue built TT pusihng 1021 RWHP and he wants $7k pkus my car in trade.

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
How much cash plus my ride? Another gentleman on here is selling an 03 Sonic Blue built TT pusihng 1021 RWHP and he wants $7k pkus my car in trade.

If I trade I am looking for something stock(ish) for my wife. I think yours is a bit more than I want her to have.

Thanks anyways for the offer.

ace23

Established Member
06 hayabusa, best parts money can purchase, completely built motor, full r&d tranny, 240 wheel kit, galfer brake setup, Rcc super ultra gt4094 air/water intercooler. Entire bike is blacked out, every nut and bolt and bearing is new. Made 615hp capable of alot more if pushed. Makes 400hp on 18lb on 93 octane. No other bikes like it. 1 of about 10 turbo setups like it in the world. This is the turbo setup that the guys are using to go 275 mph in streetbike trim at the maxton and Texas mile lsr events. Saw where you had lots of toys and a big tt viper, this bike is way to much for 99% people out there just didn't know if you were interested. Never been on a track, 100% street bike, 1200 miles since built

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread