2003-2004 terminator shirts

badjuicedgt

Established Member
So I'm sure this isn't new to most of you guys but was looking around on ebay and came across these shirts it shows a front and back pisture of a yellow cobra and was thinking it would be awesome to be able to get it with any color and looked at another listing and there it was I think about every color of car you could get. The company also has another listing for verts in the same colors I think but here is the link hopefully it works and you guys can see it.I already ordered myself 2 shirts and my son a shirt too. Just thought I would post it in case anyone else wants on I just wish you could get the shirt in black but oh well I will take what I can get. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Ford-M...hash=item3cfe3ec09b:m:mMIElSNlUDruXPYJZDnlIxQ

Item number if link doesn't work 261963563163

badjuicedgt

Established Member
the wheels are the 99 and 01 style wheels not the factory 03-04 wheels,the 03-04 wheels have the dish part in the center where the 99 and 01 wheels don't. That didn't stop me from buying 2 for me and 1 for my son.

cdurbin328

CDurbin328
Established Member
I saw those shirts on EBay as well and almost bought one but then a buddy of mine told me about a guy on Facebook that makes Terminator stuff. This guy makes all kinds of stuff. Shirts, Hats, Coozies, coffee cups, mouse pads, decals, you name it. All at reasonable prices. I ended up buying a t-shirt with a OW vert on the back that matches my car, a mouse pad, and a hat. The quality is outstanding too. I'm probably going to buy some more stuff from him. To order you have to message him on Facebook and he'll send you the price list and ordering instructions. You can also scroll through his page and see some of his work.

Custom Creations Embroidery
https://www.facebook.com/CustomCreationsED/?fref=ts

GodStang

Established Member
I got this shirt about 8 years ago. Decent shirt. Don't like the Wheels are wrong year but other wise nice shirts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely one of the nicest Terminator Ts that I've seen. I like it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread