2003-2004 cobra service workshop manual

silvrsnake04

hp is a hellva drug
Established Member
I bought the service manual on dvd from lightning force performance, and i want to know did anyone who purchased this dvd have any trouble with it. I'm running windows vista, with lightscribe dvd supermulti drive/cd burner. When i load dvd its telling me that format is unavailable.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know one of the other forums has a download thread. Anyone who wants the link send me a PM or email.

Last edited:

mrspeedy69

W.O.R.D.
Established Member
I bought the service manual on dvd from lightning force performance, and i want to know did anyone who purchased this dvd have any trouble with it. I'm running windows vista, with lightscribe dvd supermulti drive/cd burner. When i load dvd its telling me that format is unavailable.

Is it a dvd like video, or do you actually install it like a program? If it's like a video what are you using to view it with?

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
I had that problem. Works on some CD/DVD drives, and not others.. Never figured out what the problem was.. Did you set the system date back to 2006 before you started?? some workaround that's a PITA.
I haven't found anything useful on this CD yet!

Jefe

Established Member
the thread yesterday which had 2 links didnt work but I posted in a thread less than a week ago where someone posted another link to download the manual...im still trying to find it..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hillarys, did you read my post above? LOL! PM me and I'll give you the link.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Most of the Ford service DVDs had a cutoff date. To use them you have to change the date in your computer back to the active date of the DVD and then run it. I think, if I remember correctly when I bid on several of them on Ebay, they had a use life of 1 - 3 months from the date on the front of the DVD. After that date you had to back date your computer to get it to run. Just my .02 cents worth.

MikeW

Established Member
THe one I DL'd from Modfords or here works fine.

You ahve to DL the software to a disk and have the diesk in the drive even after the software is on your PC.

I also have the hard copy Ford book...

VincodeY

Established Member
i have one downloaded. It just runs a shell and you pick what you want to look at.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Most of the Ford service DVDs had a cutoff date. To use them you have to change the date in your computer back to the active date of the DVD and then run it. I think, if I remember correctly when I bid on several of them on Ebay, they had a use life of 1 - 3 months from the date on the front of the DVD. After that date you had to back date your computer to get it to run. Just my .02 cents worth.

That's what I had I set the date back but still would not work.

Users who are viewing this thread