2003 10th Anniversary - Torch Red - $18,500

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
2003 10th Anniversary - Torch Red - $18,500 - **SOLD**

I've owned this car since February 2005 with 12k miles on the odometer; it now has a little over 35k on the odometer. Since then, it has been garage kept and pampered; never driven in inclement weather.

The only modifications done to it consist of a Magnaflow exhaust with Mac Prochamber offroad midpipe. The engine is unmolested and stock, the supercharger has NEVER had an aftermarket pulley installed. The motor is as strong as the day it was purchased; no worrying about buying a beat up Cobra.

The car is paid for, with title in hand.

No joyriders, tire kickers, or low ballers. I have no need to sell this car since it is paid for. The asking price of $18.5k is FIRM, no exceptions.

This Cobra is like new in every way. The interior still smells and looks new. The paint has been meticulously maintained. The pictures speak for themselves.

VIN# 1FAFP48Y63F441825

DSC06034.jpg

DSC06035-1.jpg

DSC06036-1.jpg

DSC06037-1.jpg

DSC06038-1.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

Last edited:

spincobra03

Established Member
Guys who have their cars listed for 30k please take notice, this is how you sell a car. REALISTIC PRICE, good photos, and description. BUMP for the seller, im sure someone will jump on this one.

spincobra03

Established Member
However seller, you will do yourself a world of justice by taking an hour or 2 to clean that engine bay, I think it will help your sale big time.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Thanks for all of the nice comments, especially spincobra03. Sold the car just as easy as I bought it 5 years ago!

Apicia

Established Member
Because he actually wanted to SELL his car, not just put it up for sale. Nice job OP, im sure someone is getting a nice ride.

Yup. If you really want to sell something, price it well and it will go. Most people just like posting pics and a description of their car, say they want to sell it, and get attention. If it makes you feel good I guess. The problem is that it frustrates real buyers out there.

spin, didn't you work deals with several people and they backed out last second? Point proven. They didn't want to sell the begin with...

GreggsSVT

Established Member
New to this forum because I'm looking to buy but people really don't want to sell can't understand why people waste other peoples time.

nopropslaw

Established Member
Yup. If you really want to sell something, price it well and it will go. Most people just like posting pics and a description of their car, say they want to sell it, and get attention. If it makes you feel good I guess. The problem is that it frustrates real buyers out there.

spin, didn't you work deals with several people and they backed out last second? Point proven. They didn't want to sell the begin with...

Reality is, when people buy, they always want an amazing deal and think everything is overpriced. Yet when the go to sell that same car, they think they have the greatest car on earth.

REAL buyers BUY, they don't throw out offers and hope something sticks.

The fact is, some on here want want want, but don't want to pay.

I guarantee the OP was made offers in the 16-17k range. No matter what you price it at, someone wants to offer less. You give it away, they'll ask you to pay for it on top.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread