2003 10th Anniversary Black Coupe. 100% Stock! 6800 Miles!!

DR_DOOM_SVT

Established Member
This is my third and possible final Cobra and I told the wife I was going to keep this one for good, especially since it is the color I wanted from the beginning. I just do not have any time for her like I originally planned and I know someone here will invest more driving and modding time than I did. I am not in a hurry to sell the car so please do not low ball me or waste both of our time. Now onto the car.

It is a 2003 10th Anniversary Black Coupe that is 100% stock that has 6900 miles and has never been modded in anyway. The only thing that I added was the COBRA red outline letters on the rear bumper. Car has only seen rain once and that was when the car was picked up and delivered to me from Ohio. I used Intercity Lines and was an awesome company that took exceptional care of the car on the way here.

Car is a 10 out of 10 inside and out. Interior is flawless and still has a brand new car smell. Exterior is also basically perfect except for a small dent that you can't really see unless under very specific light. (I will show a pic of this below) Car still has the factory Eagle F1s on it, still has the gas pedal plastic and still has some blue plastic on the four corners of the front and rear bumper that were used to wrap the cars from the dealer. Car has the 10th anniversary floor mats, very good condition chin spoiler and a third brake light that has not been replaced.

I am the third owner, the second owner only drove it for less than 100 miles and i drove it for about 400 miles. Car does not have any rock chips, scratches, scuffs or anything that makes it not perfect.

Pictures were taken from my iphone 6. I did not want to buy a camera to take pictures just for this. Car has both sets of keys with the fobs and all the good paperwork from the dealer including the window sticker, certificate, a SVT banner that I will throw in, two 10th anniversary keychains and even the front license plate holder.

Car is financed by the bank at the moment. And please NO TRADES. Any other questions please feel free to ask. Best place to reach me is at my cell which is (562)618-6463. I prefer text since I am usually at work. Pictures were taken today except for the rolling shot.

Price is $26,000

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

Last edited:

DR_DOOM_SVT

Established Member
Beautiful ride!!!
Thank you sir, so as your BOSS!!

Holy smokes I want this car!!! GLWS!!!
You can pick it up whenever you want. :)

Wow! Gorgeous car
Thanks Man.

Bump for a great car and awesome seller! GLWS Mauricio!
Thanks Tony! Really appreciate it buddy!

Damn clean GLWS
Thanks.

Very nice car! GLWS
Thank You!

so much want! GLWS :beer:
Thank You Sir!!

dom418

Established Member
Damn clean car! The market just isn't as strong for these cars anymore even with the lower miles(I know trust me). Plus it's winter. I'd throw it on autotrader and see what happens. Good luck with the sale.

darren6

Low Mile TR 10th
Established Member
I sold my TR 10th with 6900 miles back in July for $24K. I probably could have got more if I waited longer. If I had the money saved i'd buy this as I love the black 10th's as well. Hope you get the 27K, good luck!

migue

Established Member
Would you trade for 2006 f250diesel 70,000 miles on new motor ? Have pics just dont know how to post them tanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread