2002 SS SLP Camaro Sunset Orange

Huff035

Established Member
Thanks all for the kind words. It's a 6 speed car and the rims were plasti dipped at one time. He left it on the center caps. I am on a mission to find chrome SLP rims for it.

If anyone knows where I can find some good used parts from your friends keep me in mind.

I too miss my comp o vert

What kind of used parts are you looking for? Its like Fbody country up in my area lol. I'm pretty sure they go there to die. My friend currently has 2 in his possesion that he is parting out, only about 10 minutes from the MD line.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
What kind of used parts are you looking for? Its like Fbody country up in my area lol. I'm pretty sure they go there to die. My friend currently has 2 in his possesion that he is parting out, only about 10 minutes from the MD line.

All types of parts I will PM you my number:rockon:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I am a LS1 guy at heart! Look up some pictures of LS1 cars on stock/oem C6 Z06 wheels. Fronts are 18x9.5 and rears are 19x12s with 325/30s on them...some how they randomly fit and look amazing...then add some CTSV calipers and its money.

Love it man!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I am a LS1 guy at heart! Look up some pictures of LS1 cars on stock/oem C6 Z06 wheels. Fronts are 18x9.5 and rears are 19x12s with 325/30s on them...some how they randomly fit and look amazing...then add some CTSV calipers and its money.

Love it man!

That Jana great point thanks

kevin99hoss

Established Member
Sure did but I will be tinting those as well and not use the shades

Good deal, i have 5% on side windows and rear and putting in T Top shades definitely helped cutting out the extra light getting in from the top. Honestly you might even want to try tint + the T top shades because i know my SS gets unbearably hot when sitting outside on hot summer days.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Good deal, i have 5% on side windows and rear and putting in T Top shades definitely helped cutting out the extra light getting in from the top. Honestly you might even want to try tint + the T top shades because i know my SS gets unbearably hot when sitting outside on hot summer days.

Ahh good to know that, so I will double tint them then

kevin99hoss

Established Member
Ahh good to know that, so I will double tint them then

:rockon:
My SS when i got it chrome C6 Z06's (i bought the car minus rims)
camarob4iboughtit_zpsf68058db.jpg

vs present day on stock wheels, lowered with PC hugger orange brake calipers
IMG_1302.jpg

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
Wow what a beautiful car! I had an 02 sunset SS and I miss it every day. I have to say though that your pictures do not do that color any justice.
I'm not big on tint ever since I had my Grand national tinted.
i say A nice set of ZR1 SS wheels with 11s on the rear with some 315s looks killer.
Good luck with it,I'm envious.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
:rockon:
My SS when i got it chrome C6 Z06's (i bought the car minus rims)
camarob4iboughtit_zpsf68058db.jpg

vs on borrowed C5 Z06's
firstdayz06rims1.jpg

vs on borrowed stock Z28 rims
IMG_1654-1_zps9b85e911.jpg

vs present day on stock wheels, lowered with PC hugger orange brake calipers
IMG_1302.jpg

Where did you get the calipers?

The Z06 rims look awesome:rockon:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Wow what a beautiful car! I had an 02 sunset SS and I miss it every day. I have to say though that your pictures do not do that color any justice.
I'm not big on tint ever since I had my Grand national tinted.
i say A nice set of ZR1 SS wheels with 11s on the rear with some 315s looks killer.
Good luck with it,I'm envious.

:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread