2002 SS SLP Camaro Sunset Orange

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Nice looking car, I always liked that color.

Pics of gremlin with motor!!!! I bet that thing is scary as he'll lol. I have a gn and thinking of that set up in a gremlin sounds fun as hell.

No PICS but they are hopefully going to send me some

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Beautiful Car! Curious why you would want to double tint the hatch to make it 0? I struggle already seeing out the rear with 5% at night. What is the point of that?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Beautiful Car! Curious why you would want to double tint the hatch to make it 0? I struggle already seeing out the rear with 5% at night. What is the point of that?

Thank you - I love the look of zero on that large window:rockon:

I use the mirrors to backup and my plans are to add a backup camera as well, I just sold my truck with camera setup and can't seem to live without it.

19935.slow

Established Member
Looks great! low mileage to boot. I'm still on my first f-body, and I love it. But I have 5% tint and at night I can't see anything out the hatch and have to have the windows down haha.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Looks great! low mileage to boot. I'm still on my first f-body, and I love it. But I have 5% tint and at night I can't see anything out the hatch and have to have the windows down haha.

LMAO I know the feeling but i love it pitch black

Appreciate it:rockon:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Much appreciate - thanks for the kind words

My plans are to keep it stock looking just trying to find the factory chrome ss rims now as it needs it badly:beer:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Very nice SS, makes me miss my old 98' SS. My friend just bought a 00' SS with only 5k miles on it for $17k. Sweet car and it's twin turbo with a built motor. Came with Fikse wheels too

96F8E119-4777-45F2-917D-093349F6A997_zpssktsmzzs.jpg

Mannnnn he stole that car for that price!!!! I miss my old SS, I always wanted a silver one!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
SOM = Color

Catfish = What a 4th gen camaro looks like

Car looks awesome. If you can't find the SLP wheels, what about some chrome C6 or C6 Z06 wheels? I always thought those looked good on F bodies to.

I agree trying to find a set of those as well:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread