2002 GT with many 03-04 cobra parts

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Both door switches covers, shifter bezel with boot, to 47909??

They sold with the chassis, sorry.

How damaged is the hood? Pics possibly and if it's not horrible, price shipped to 10852. Thanks

Hood has decent damage. I will post a picture, but I'd rather not ship it do to size.

Also have some interest in the hood.

Will get a picture up, but it will most likely need to be picked up.

do u still have the rear calipers?

Yes, the rear calipers are still connected to the irs which I still have.

Driver door cup (where the buttons go through)?

Already sold, sorry.

I need the piece that mounts to the top of the intake, on the manifold before the throttle body

Texted you about it

Not sure why, but I didn't get that text. Replied to the text I got from you today though. What piece on the intake are you referring to? Do you have a pic?

Can I get a quote for the catback and X-pipe shipped?

Rather not ship these, but I will check.

How are the doors?

Chassis sold with the doors.

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Is this literally an entire Eaton swap? Literally needs nothing? I have an 01' Cobra.

Yes, everything except the the fuel pumps which I have listed separately. I'm including the hardware as well. When I removed most of the stuff yesterday I remembered I had to make a custom piece for the driver side of the heat exchanger mount, but everything else is OEM. New idlers on the timing cover and pulley bridge at the time I installed it about 10k miles ago. Alternator has about 4.5k on it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...242/937974-fs-complete-eaton-swap-2600-a.html

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
Mach engine

I'm very interested in the engine. Can you send any pics and additional info to [email protected] please? I'm deployed right now but live in NC and can have a buddy pic it up if we make a deal. I don't need the timing cover. Thanks.

VNMUS03

Established Member
Details on exhaust? Tubing and tip size?... If you still have it in another week or so I'll take it.

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Interior color?

Im looking for Charcoal Door cups (driver side, passenger side is a plus)

These have been sold.

I'm very interested in the engine. Can you send any pics and additional info to [email protected] please? I'm deployed right now but live in NC and can have a buddy pic it up if we make a deal. I don't need the timing cover. Thanks.

Engine is no longer a full long block. I have the aluminium block, and the heads, but it is not assembled. They are also in Chattanooga tn.

Details on exhaust? Tubing and tip size?... If you still have it in another week or so I'll take it.

Tubing size is 2.5 inch, and the tips are double wall SLP tips, I believe they are 3.5 inch.

Users who are viewing this thread