2002 GT with many 03-04 cobra parts

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
I have a 2002 GT that has many 03-04 cobra and aftermarket parts on it. Was going to sell the car as a whole, but recently someone decided to back into the front of my car and mess up the passenger side headlight, fender, hood, and windshield cowl. So after looking at the investment I have into the car I have decided to part out the car to try and get back some of what I have put into it. The car is going into a storage unit on Monday to be taken apart as people request parts. I have made a list of parts I can remember, but feel free to request any parts you don't see and I will let you know if its available. I will come up with some prices for the listed parts in the next day or two, but if you are interested make an offer. I will also try to get more pictures.

Mach 1 Aluminum 4V Longblock (6 bolt) - $1100
Full Eaton swap with home ported and polished blower, elbow, and tb - sold
TR-3650 Transmission (Slight gearbox noise at idle, still works great) - $475

MGW Shifter with Orange handle for TR-3650 - Sold
03 Cobra fuel hat with twin pumps - $120 Shipped
03 Cobra Bilstein rear shocks (approx. 60k miles) - $100 Shipped

03-04 Cobra front bumper incl. bezels and fog lights (will need paint) - Sold
03-04 Cobra side skirts - Sold
03-04 Cobra side-view mirrors - Sold
03-04 Cobra rear bumper - Sold
03-04 Cobra trunk and lip spoiler - $500(May be sold already)
03-04 Cobra front brakes incl. stock pads, cross-drill/vented rotors, stainless steel lines -Sold
03-04 Cobra Gauge cluster (I believe mileage shows about 145k) - Sold

QA-1 Tubular K-member - $200
QA-1 Tubular control arms - Sold
UPR Coilover kit - Sold
Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace - $135
JLT Carbon Fiber cold air intake for 03-04 Cobra - $250 Shipped
IMAG0018.jpg

UPR Catless X-pipe - $100
SLP stainless steel catback, polished, had Moroso Spiral flow mufflers in place of resonators (best sounding exhaust I have heard) - $250
IMG_20110724_182531.jpg

99 Cobra IRS with Maximum Motorsports differential bushings - $700

Driver side headlight - $50 Shipped
42# Injectors
90mm MAF - $60 Shipped
Mach 460 stereo minus the headunit
2002 GT Chassis with Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors welded in - SOLD

SVE Drift Black wheels 18x9 and 18x10 with Nitto NT555 275F 285R (All wheels and tires in brand new condition. No marks on wheels, I will check tread depth on tires, but there aren't very many miles on them. - $1100

Everything is in Chattanooga, TN. Would prefer local pickup, but willing to ship smaller parts (ie, not engine)

Last edited:

04navygt

Established Member
What do you want for the complete front brakes how many miles on them? Also prices for side skirts. Everything will be shipped to 27349 which is right outside Greensboro. Bt I could possibly hav someone meet you in Charlotte depending on prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
What do you want for the complete front brakes how many miles on them? Also prices for side skirts. Everything will be shipped to 27349 which is right outside Greensboro. Bt I could possibly hav someone meet you in Charlotte depending on prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Brake calipers, brackets, rotors, pads, and stainless lines (less than 30k miles) - $320

Side skirts - $300

I will have to check on shipping tomorrow. I can also possibly meet halfway or something. Let me know

joshdj13

Established Member
how many miles on the long block? also do you have the wiring for the 4 swap?

Last edited:

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
how many miles on the long block? also do you have the wiring for the 4 swap?

The long block has 90k on it. I forgot to put that in the description. The last 10k have had the eaton on it. If sold separately from the eaton swap it will not have a timing cover or alternator because those will go with the swap, but I can work wit the pricing because of that. I used my stock harness, but modified it myself. I can sell that as well. The only thing that would need to be changed is you are not going to run an eaton is the intake air temp sensor, which I moved up to read after the supercharger, but I can move it back down to the maf plug, or a separate iat sensor depending on the year you are putting the motor in.

venamous04

Established Member
Ill do $300 for struts,coilovers and tubular A-arms. If not ok then ill do the $200 for coilover kit and struts. PM me

Users who are viewing this thread