2002 Boss Legacy Pics

SCARNECK

Established Member
The quality of the pics isnt great, I just really wanted to share pics of my new Boss Legacy Decal Package....

Before....
HPIM6739.jpg

After
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

I still have to put on my Boss chin Spoiler and Rear spoiler when I get it... :)

and no its not a stock GT...

T56 6 spd, McLoud SHD Clutch, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, UPR Short throw Shifter, Dyno tech Aluminum Driveshaft, SLP Loud Mouth Catback, Bassani Catless Xpipe, Ford Racing Headers, SLP Underdrive pullies, JLT True Cold Air intake, Accufab 75mm Throttle Body, Accufab Plenum, H&R Super Sport Springs, UPR Caster Cambers, Tokico 5 Way Adjustable all 4 corners, Cobra 10th anniversary Red Door panels.. Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Ford Racing Pedals, Tint, 315's rear, 275's up front, and I think thats about it... untill my NX plate is on..

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Well to be honest....the before pic looks a MILLION times better. That sticker package is awful, I mean it might had serious HP numbers but it looks ridiculous. Oh yea I would also saw off about 2inch off the exhaust tip. Thats a nice GT.

SCARNECK

Established Member
Haha Ya I know I need to fix my exhaust tips they hang out a lil bit, but seriously about the Decal package your the first one to hate on it... I mean its not like its some random package..... its gonna be a certified Boss Shinoda Legacy #002 when I get everything on.... Ohh well at least someone commented

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
I like the before pics a lot better then the new pics, sorry :shrug: just way to much all over the car now, just looks way to 99' for me

Last edited:

SCARNECK

Established Member
Hey thats cool, I mean I thought I was too Mach 1 Ish before... so I decided to make a change and instead of the common Faleen or Foush , I decided to do this boss and do a new edge muscle car look, ohhhh well. I'll take the the heat from the old school and the new guys I guess

SCARNECK

Established Member
Dang, I really was not expecting so much hate towards it... So what do people dislike about it so much? Other than the obvious that the before picture is cleaner and a better photo.

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
Finch said:
Haha thanks for being the first person for basically not saying good job at wasting your money

I'm pretty sure, he's trying to be nice :banana: :pepper: with that money you spent on the stickers you should of put it towards coilovers

SCARNECK

Established Member
Nah I wouldnt have spent it on coil overs if I didnt get the boss, I would have said screw the nitrous and accufab plenum and junk and got a used Kenne Bell ohhh well, power isnt everything

SCARNECK

Established Member
Well hopefully sometime i'll get someone on here who likes it like me... infact all the people except one I ment and saw it loved it .... he was like "boss wtf, thats stupid" and I shut him up with a loud mouth catless bassani rev

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
Finch said:
Well hopefully sometime i'll get someone on here who likes it like me... infact all the people except one I ment and saw it loved it .... he was like "boss wtf, thats stupid" and I shut him up with a loud mouth catless bassani rev

oh man, if you like it, then who gives a flying fux about everybody else right? oh ya....power is everything :coolman:

Redfire03

Established Member
Your car looked awesome before! It was so clean and well put together. Now it looks like you put stickers in all the places there shouldnt be stickers.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a fan of stickers, but our opinions don't really count in the long run. As long as YOU like the package that's all that matters. I like the fact that the car is different. Definitely not a cookie cutter look. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread