2001 Mustang Cobra -- fully built and modded

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
Not trying to decieve anyone. This is a 2000 v6 car/title. I listed it in this section because the drivetrain is an '01 cobra. I fully swapped everything including wiring harnesses, computer, speedo, motor, transmission, driveshaft, rear end. I had the car completely stripped and built it from the ground up. I bought the motor for 5K and I put another 8K into building the motor, plus 3K for the transmission. I put alot of time and money into this car. My loss is someone else's gain. Insurance rates are very low, due to it being titled as a v6. Never had any issues with it. One time someone backed into it in the parking lot. Insurance never complained one bit about replacing it with the cobra parts and not the original v6 parts. I kept every single receipt for this car totaling $40,000. I have a huge binder with them all in that goes to the buyer. Also, I want to clarify this. I bought the 2000 v6 mustang with 34,000 miles on it. I was the second owner. I then stripped everything and swapped everything. After 5500 miles, I had the motor fully built, and since then it has 1500 miles on it. Bringing the total for the car/shell to 41,000 miles. And brings the total for the drivetrain to only 7000 miles. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
this seems to be an unfinished car. I assume the 40K is price u bought the car + labor on everything to?

iwhine03

Banned
as hard as u guys are on this guy about his car not being a real cobra, how about teal terminators then? his isnt either an no1 has said anything about that. lol. just sayin. congrats oin the sale

Users who are viewing this thread