2001 Mustang Cobra -- fully built and modded

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
I'm selling my cobra. I've loved it since I have had it. It has been a great car and a great project. Pretty much all aftermarket parts are in my signature. The only other thing that isnt I believe is I had it painted Atlantic Blue Metallic. Also, the motor was just built fully forged and bored last August, and has only had 700 miles on new fully built and forged motor. The motor and car overall only has 6200 miles on it. All body parts are genuine Ford and Saleen parts, no cheap tacky ebay, cervinis, etc. I swore I would never get rid of this car. But the time has come to buy a house and must sell unfortunately. The motor was built for a power adder, whether it be turbo or supercharger that was the plan. Also, this car has never seen rain, snow, etc. garage kept and only driven in summer. Also, since the built motor it has not seen the track. Just over $40,000 invested in this car. I have record of all receipts of purchases which will go with the car, for aftermarket lifetime warranties on most of the parts. The pictures speak for themselves, this car is immaculate. The last picture is a car show I attended, I have also won numerous awards for this car. Hopefully she can go to a good home with someone. Please PM me all offers and questions.

And here's the website for the company that built my motor and they also showcase it on their website:
UCF Machine Shop - Latest Projects

SOLD!!!

And here are various pics:

100_0553.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0551.jpg

cobra.jpg

cobra6.jpg

0625081750.jpg

l_84103a1957f9c3c7567f4c163a3f4cba.jpg

Last edited:

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
How many miles on the car? What's the compression ratio?
What did you hit in front, any damage underneath?
Are the pinstripes painted on?

Thanks

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
How many miles on the car? What's the compression ratio?
What did you hit in front, any damage underneath?
Are the pinstripes painted on?

Thanks

34000 miles on the title, plus the 7000 on this motor(only 1000 of these since fully built). For a total of 41,000 miles on chasis. Built motor only has a 1000 though. Hope I explained that enough for you to understand.

The compression ratio was dropped to 8.5/1 or 9/1, one or the other, will have to look when I get home tonight. It was built for boost, either supercharger or turbo.

Nothing was hit in the front. The lip pulled down from loading/unloading on car trailer, one rivet popped out. I popped a new one in, and its correct again. I can take a pic tonight.

The pinstripes are not painted on. They are just vinyl pinstripes.

Let me know if you are interested.

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
just a little more then stock, about 325. But remember the compression was dropped, it's built for boost. Just never invested the other money into turboing or supercharging it. Things have changed alot recently and its time for a house. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread