2001 Lightning F/S 36,000 miles or trade for Terminator with cash!

stubbs

Established Member
I called and left a voice mail yesterday I dont know if you got it, but I just wanted to let you know the situation. Ill be keeping in touch.

Later Tj

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Anyone very serious about this, I have had lots of people that want it just that they cant get financed. The new owner will not be disappointed in this one at all. TTT

stubbs

Established Member
Im going to the bank in the afternoon, so I will be keeping in touch and letting you know what is going on.

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
man you have a beautiful truck how it hasnt sold im unsure lol. 6 months ago and i would have taking it off your hands in a heart beat. i found a steal in NM and flew there and drove her home.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
jeffthagiraffe said:
man you have a beautiful truck how it hasnt sold im unsure lol. 6 months ago and i would have taking it off your hands in a heart beat. i found a steal in NM and flew there and drove her home.
I am wondering the same, I haven't really advertised it to much either. I have had alot of dreamers and such but there are a few that seem really interested and might end up being sold soon. Love your black truck with black rims

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
bad01 said:
I am wondering the same, I haven't really advertised it to much either. I have had alot of dreamers and such but there are a few that seem really interested and might end up being sold soon. Love your black truck with black rims

hey sorry to never get back to you, I ended up buyin an L more locally. I would have loved to take yours off your hands but with shipping and everything just to much trouble! :rockon:

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
chevytosvt said:
hey sorry to never get back to you, I ended up buyin an L more locally. I would have loved to take yours off your hands but with shipping and everything just to much trouble! :rockon:
Thats cool I have a guy coming to look at it this wekkend hopefully.

MR_B

Established Member
Hey, interested in the truck.... don't have enough posts to pm you.... shoot me an email.... [email protected] got a couple of questions....
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread