2001 Lightning F/S 36,000 miles or trade for Terminator with cash!

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Anyone? This is one nice truck and will definately turn heads and get questions all the time about. Need to sell it to make room for the cobra.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I'd love to have this truck. It would look great next to the Cobra. Bump for you, good price on it.:beer:

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
The majority of the pics that are showing special areas are posted in the thread. All I have are other photo shoot pics. Let me know if you want some of them.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Still for sale, There is a correction in the mileage it is 37,000. I didn't realize when I posted up that the mileage was close to 37,000 already. Nobody has given a deposit, so it is still up. It has to go ASAP because I just bought a cobra and can't have both the G/F said.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
keep me posted if interested, no deposit made yet. A guy on here was suppose to buy it but never showed up. :shrug: $18,500 for this truck is a steal. The guy who does my work for me said I could easily get $20,000 for it.

What????

Established Member
bad01 said:
keep me posted if interested, no deposit made yet. A guy on here was suppose to buy it but never showed up. :shrug: $18,500 for this truck is a steal. The guy who does my work for me said I could easily get $20,000 for it.

Doubtful. I called you earlier and no budging on the price + the drive = I can't buy. Instead I am buying an 01 with 3,545 miles on it this weekend for $20k.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
What???? said:
Doubtful. I called you earlier and no budging on the price + the drive = I can't buy. Instead I am buying an 01 with 3,545 miles on it this weekend for $20k.
llooks like a good buy if everything is sound, congrats

Users who are viewing this thread