2001 cobras

God

Established Member
great looking car :rockon: imma have to get some clips of mine now :coolman:

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
you can call 1-800-svt -ford I believe and they will send a certificate out. You need to show proof of ownership though.

cant remember wher I saw it, but I found that I had a pretty rare combo myself somethin like 120 or so True Blue Parch int verts. the lowest of them all :)

I love the color schem I have. only thing that sucks is keeping it clean.

Last edited:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman74
No kidding this site should be called 2003-2004 SVT Cobra Performance.com :)

kinda disappointed that all these "sponsors" only seem to cater to Lightnings and Terminators, and when the new lightning and cobra do come out the terminator owners ( or the ones that still kept em and not jump ship) like most previous 01 owners :) will be in the same boat as us step children

I honestly have NEVER seen a True Blue 01 Cobra... Funny thing is I was looking to buy one for a while... what gives? what were the production numbers on those things?

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
hmm

Cobra Coupe: Black 979; White 373; Yellow 347; Grey 514; P.Red 226; L.Red 556; Blue 316; Silver 556; TOTAL: 3867
Cobra Convertible: Black 942; White 343; Yellow 347; Grey 514; P.Red 130; L.Red 548; Blue 292; Silver 431; TOTAL: 3384

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Glad to see some others out there w/ some '01 love! I have a true blue Cobra also w/ the parchment interior. At first I didn't really care for the interior color 'cause I wanted something darker but it has kinda grown on me. I didn't know it was such a rare combo . . . makes me kinda proud!

svtxchinoy

Established Member
I was going to get an '01 myself until my dealer friend put me behind the wheel of an '03 they had. Turned my vote, hehe. But dont get me wrong, i think the 99-01 Cobras are just as awesome. They were the only Mustangs with the IRS and I like that better cause I like to go autox and road race. Besides, not everyone can say they even own an SVT product. With a little modding, those N/A tuned 4v's can get serious.

Users who are viewing this thread