2001 Cobra

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Oochie, ouchie! I think he's hurt because he got busted at his own game. Look at the Geocities site for his link, all you see, mostly, are cars getting driven hard. Someone called himon it and he lost. Yipe, yipe, yipe like a dog. Notice he was the only one using the F and S words even if they were blocked out.

Taz

Established Member
Gee Tommy,

I'm going to miss his sparkling personality, keen wit, and snappy repartee. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on him. Now, I feel bad that I ran him off. NOT!

:rolling:

Taz

Established Member
Oops! Now I don't feel quite so bad!

For those of you who continue to place any stock in what Sprayed46 had to say on this forum, I offer these two quotes, both from posts in this very same thread:

"sprayed46 came from my gt that i sprayed. but i sold it and got the cobra and never bothered changing my screen name."

vs.

"The name i got sprayed46 was because i had a 2001 gt that i sprayed a 125 shot and run 12. But i wrecked that car and got the cobra!!!!"

So first it's, "I sold my sprayed GT." Then it's "No, I wrecked it." I don't know about the rest of you but I'd certainly be able to remember whether I'd sold or wrecked my last ride.

Bye, little troll!

:D

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
snoochie boochies

Haven't been here real long or anything but a liar isn't hard to identify. I guess it's cool that he pretends to have all these nice rides and all but he should at least keep track of all his stories. Write it down or something.
:block:

sprayed46

Established Member
My friend wrecked my GT and then i sold it to the ford place,for pay off and they fixed it and sold it. At that point i decide i was through drag racing except for that one time i took it out. Did you see any of my car pictures on the site. I am a 28 year old process engineer for Intel computer corp. So who said i was liar. You guys are the ones who act like 10 year old arguing about a tranny in a car sounds like i am not the kid......

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Whatever.
1) Cars break.
2) The tranny problem will not affect everyone. (including GT owners)
3) You started a thread saying "2001 Cobra are a POS." That's what's called open season on you by other 2001 owners and enthusiasts. "are" is plural not singular.
4) Engineer? That must be why you can't talk, write or spell properly.:D
5) If your 28 then you must know that things like s##t and f##k are looked down upon when directed at someone.

Taz

Established Member
Hey sprayed,

Your profile lists your birthday as December 13, 1977. You're and engineer, right? (Right!) Do the math. That doesn't make you 28.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sprayed46

Established Member
i do not put my right age or anything on any of the sites because i do not trust the internet. I have seen to many people get into intel 's network and totally mess things up for the server. That is just the way i am. Another thing i was just up set that a brand new car that i have not even abused like my gt is already tearing up. What makes even worse that knowbody seems to know a thing about what is going on. I have called svt numerous times about the tranny and they said the delaership is wrong ,but when i go to the dealership they say that this part number is not valid. So put yourself in my shoes would you not be pissed. All i want is answer and for them to fix the problems. As far as the car i love it i have always wanted a cobra; Iam just disappointed. As for my gammer i get carried away with my thinking am my fingers can't type that fast. i do not see spellchecker on the site i have lived by them for years.

Taz

Established Member
Oh, PLEEEEEEEEASEE! Don't even go there! I happen to be one of the network administrators at my company, and I configure the network security settings for many of our clients' systems (primarily federal government installations), so don't even get me going on that one. Geez, that's just about the lamest excuse for lying that I've ever heard.

Besides, if you don't want to provide certain personal information because you don't think it's relevant or you're paranoid or whatever, it seems to me that the reasonable thing to do is simply leave a field blank, rather than filling it in with bogus data.

Come on, fess up. Your real birth year is more like 1987, isn't it? And it's your dad or some other adult you know who works for Intel, not you. Right? "Last yeer I cudnt eeven spll ingenear - now i are one!" Oh, that's great! Gawd! I'm laughing so hard I'm about to bust a gut!

I'll say one thing for you, kid. You've got entertainment value going for you, if nothing else.

:D :D :D :D :D

Taz

Established Member
By the way...

The last time I checked (2 minutes ago), the name was "Intel Corporation" not Intel computer corp.

:D

sprayed46

Established Member
i tell you what taz where do you live? I live on ray and I-10 i can prove all this if you are willing to step up to the plate ,and see ho is write and wrong.

Taz

Established Member
The clinking of spurs on cement sidewalk

:D :D :D :D :D :D Woooooo! :D :D :D :D

Sounds like you're calling me out, little buckaroo. Should I wear my chaps and strap on my six-gun, too?

Don't go there either, Sprayed. That would be a BAD mistake.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sprayed46

Established Member
i am not like other people i don't like to start stuff basicly what i was saying is that if you don't believe anything i have said you live in arizona we can meet some where.

Taz

Established Member
Sprayed, it isn't you I'm worried about. It's me. You're liable to rub me the wrong way. Then, I'll lose my temper and it'll be on. I don't need that scene anymore. Besides, what are you going to show me in person that you can't describe on the board?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I don't see what the problem is here. I mean it's rather evident that this fella just wants to own some euro trah and since he can't afford it,the next best thing is to pretend. And of course coming to the net and bad mouthing real automobiles goes with the territory. I know quite a bit about new fords and I guess I could have come in here and lied and said I had a new cobra but I'd much rather be honest with all these nice folks. Point is that we understand. An imagination is a terrible thing to waste and we suport your fantasies so don't get upset and take out your gay aggressions on the real muscle car enthusiasts who patronize the forum. G'day.
:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread