2001 Bullitt

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I'd probably pay 10k, that may be high I'm not sure I've always really wanted a bullit for some reason. What color is it, if it was dark highland green Id probably even pay more but that's just me.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I paid $9.2 for mine with 77K. So $10-11 sounds right. Granted most will disagree and tell you to find an 99/01 cobra or Mach 1 but if you love bullitts then go for it! Also DHG is a plus on the color.

Edit: Just saw you owned a Mach 1 before so you know the 4V nature.

Last edited:

saleensonoma

Established Member
I love my DHG. Seems like these days its what a buyer is willing to pay and some will pay top dollar for mint low mile prized possession to be lol. Also depends on color also being that most were dhg but rarest by far is the Blue and then the black.

SLVRGT

Established Member
Yes it's DHG. I always wanted one in that color. I am also looking at a black one with over 100k. Do u think black is more desirable because its rare or DHG because that was the color of the original bullitt?

May93

Established Member
Provided isn't doesnt need tires, repainting, or any immediate maintenance then the price might be accurate. Also any modifications would make it worth less.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Get DHG & don't look back. I'd rather have 60K miles vs 100Kmiles if everything was maintained right. Also when you do get it i'd go to lowes or home depot & get a brass T hose to replace the factory plastic one.

brucesvt

Established Member
I'd probably pay 10k but thats just me.i would try to offer 9k and start going up from there. you never know he might just take the offer good luck

IcemanSN95

Established Member
If it's a True Blue there was only like 674 of those produced. I'm looking at trying to get one myself for a 2nd vehicle. Either Green or Blue is what i'm wanting. I already have a Black Cobra.

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
good deals and normal sellers are out there.

Not sure why some guys think the Bullitt is god's gift to the mustang community. It's a cool low production car with the WRONG drive train lol. I cannot believe some of the prices the guys are trying to sell their Bullitts at. Most low mileage 1 owner cars are on the market for $15,000-$17,000. Absolutely insane.

biohawk1

Established Member
I paid $12k for my one owner bullitt. 95,000miles but it had $35,000 worth of receipts ranging from a new crate stroker motor, cnc head work, vortech supercharger, longtubes, dyno tune from one the best mustang shops in michigan and a host of other things, granted a bunch of that money was labor. so to each his own. my advice would be to buy the low mileage bullitt

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I would say 9-10K for a mint, original bullitt. I would start at 8K and go up from there if I were buying one but would be really happy with 10K selling. I love my bullitt though. Just wish it was worth more, and had more than minor parts bin performance upgrades lol

Users who are viewing this thread