2000 R updates

TimB

Established Member
Testing the CJ intake on the race 5.4 , installing flat shift software for the sequential gearbox and doing some brake upgrades for next season

imagejpg1_zps724b99cc.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2c156ae2.jpg
"]http:/
imagejpg1_zps2c156ae2.jpg
[/URL]

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
That is one of the sexiest track cars I've seen. Subbed and :beer: to you.

flattrack53

Established Member
That is pretty darn cool! I bet she really rips. I can't wait to see some in-car videos this coming year.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Holy shiznit! That car looks amazing! Finally someone is driving this car how it needs to be.

DOHCavanti

Established Member
Tim,
Have you installed the throttlebody and are you able to clear the coolant crossover tube and alternator without mods?
I am thinking of doing this intake on my 2007 with a 5.4 DOHC swap (currently Aussie lower, YellaTerra upper and GT500 t-body). It just is a huge financial risk at $750 for the intake and $250 for the adapters, if it clearly doesn't fit.

Thanks

TimB

Established Member
Tim,
Have you installed the throttlebody and are you able to clear the coolant crossover tube and alternator without mods?
I am thinking of doing this intake on my 2007 with a 5.4 DOHC swap (currently Aussie lower, YellaTerra upper and GT500 t-body). It just is a huge financial risk at $750 for the intake and $250 for the adapters, if it clearly doesn't fit.

Thanks

It clears both the coolant crossover and alternator but requires mods for the throttle cable , tp sensor and idle air , just finishing off the install and then we will dyno it before we finish the air intake setup .
Will post some more photos later in the week .

Users who are viewing this thread