Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Cobra R

EVERYBODY has seen a Viper and knows what a Viper is. :rollseyes

NOBOBY knows what a 2000 Cobra R is with the exception of a very select few. :idea:

FWIW

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

flattrack53

Established Member
It is alot of fun driving a cobra r around town. you get alot of looks and there fun as hell to drive. but I will admit, I did have a middle age man come up and look at my car while i was getting food one day and tell his son its a v6 with a body kit and a dumb wing on the car...As that guy got into his Nissan Sentra...

Jroc

Established Member
I would rather had a 2000 Cobra R.

One of my favorite cars ever. I do like Vipers though.

howie8124

Established Member
00R no doubt. in my mind. Even though i would love a viper sitting in my garage a 2000 R would be a bigger draw at a show.

281cammer

Established Member
As much as a like the Cobra R, I'm gonna vote for the Viper. Also depends on your usage of the car. The Viper is alot more usable for cruiser, etc being it has a/c, radio etc. Yes I have a Viper, am I downing the Cobra R. No way!! I'm a long term Mustang guy and still have 2 Foxes. The 00 Cobra R in my mind is the baddest looking Mustang EVER! Just stinks in this hot/humid summer climate I live in you'd roast trying to enjoy the R car on a normal August summer day. Is it still a goal of mine to have a 00 Cobra R, you bet your ass it is!

Users who are viewing this thread