2000 Mustang V-6...32V, Eaton, T56, Built 8.8

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
So you had the PI swapped Gt. I can't remember your name for the life of me, but I will know it in about 30 minutes.

Bump for EKY.

96juicedGT

Established Member
Yeah I had a 96GT with a complete 01GT swap.

My name is Jared...

Yeah EKY, bright lights & big city lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Wow Nice car......Somebody needs this car out there...T56 and s/C with saleen body kit. looks like cobra seats...This would be great for someone looking for an already S/C car.

how many miles on it..car and engine??

96juicedGT

Established Member
car had 112K when I got it. since the swap it has no more than 500 miles. Everything in the drivetrain is freshly rebuilt or new. Just haven't had much time to drive it with working a lot this summer (Railroad) and I don't wanna drive it to work. Would hate to get the interior dirty. Yeah it has Cobra Seats.

96juicedGT

Established Member
$13,000 or will sell without the Saleen Wheels for $11,500 but I don't have anything to go back on it.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Very interested, will be a little while before I can get rid of one of my 2 cars.
Since everything was re done any issues with panels fitting correctly or body lines linig up?
Was the car every dyno tuned or still running on base tune?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
its been awhile since ive looked at this f/s thread and i have to say the saleens make the look of this car now. if you were closer i would seriously entertain selling my cobra and picking this up to knock some insurance payments down. is the title clean?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
does $13k include the cobra motor as well and the fr500's? pm details on the body panels as asked a couple posts before. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread