2000 Mustang V-6...32V, Eaton, T56, Built 8.8

96juicedGT

Established Member
Price Drop *********$12K OBO************

Brand new Mach 1 Crate Motor. Now has around 300-500 miles.

Eaton Swap with a home ported blower simillar to a Stage III

Freshly Rebuilt T-56,

Freshly Rebuilt 8.8 Moser 31 Splines, FRPP T-Loc, FRPP 4.10 gears, Mac Girdle.

New Cobra Tank & New Dual Fuel Pumps.

New Fidanza Billet Steel Flywheel

New Centerforce DF Clutch.

New Fluidyne 03-04 Cobra Radiator

New MGW Orange Handle Shifter

New BBK CAI

BBK Longtube Headers

New Dr. Gas O/R X

New Hooker Aerochamber mufflers

03-04 Cobra Driveshaft

SCT X3 custom tune by Rick @ Amazon

New Authentic Saleen Body Kit and has been freshly painted Electric Green.

New Cervini's Y2K Cobra R Hood.

New Black FR500 wheels, with new BFG KDW2 255-35-18 fronts 18*9, and Goodyear GSD3 285-30-18 rears 18*10.

03-04 Cobra Gauge Cluster

New brakes, quad shocks & BBK Lowering springs.

New Smoked Headlights.

Charcoal interior with 98 Cobra Leather Seats. *****03 Cobra Seats have been SOLD!******

Cobra Hydroboost, Rack & Pinion and ABS Box.

***Forgot to mention the car also has the head cooling mod from invictus...**** Was installed before the engine was installed!

Here is a link to the build thread...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...tang-v6-project-swap-32v-eaton-t56-8-8-a.html

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgG-jAE3N3Y"]YouTube - 2000 Mustang BBK LT's, Dr. Gas O/R X, Hooker Aerochambers[/nomedia]

100_1721.gif

100_1720.gif

100_1719.gif

100_1718.gif

100_1717.gif

100_1716.gif

100_1715.gif

100_1714.gif

100_1713.gif

100_1712.gif

100_1655.gif

100_1656.gif

Can be sold with or without:
Cobra Block
New Manley Forged -18cc Pistons
New Forged Cobra Crank
Manley SVT Rods
New Clevite Rod Bearings & Federal Mogul Main Bearings
New Cobra High Volume Oil Pump
KB BAP
Siemens 60lb. with adapters
New MAfia

As I was going to build a shortblock for the car to swap in.

I know with the car being a V6 it is going to be hard to get anywhere close to what I have in it back. Don't have to sell it but I would like to free up some cash and get into a C5 Z06.

Asking $15K.

Last edited:

DaBigBone

Established Member
Definitely a lot of time and money put into that car. GL with the sale!

96juicedGT

Established Member
been thinking a lot of getting into a C5 Z06...or maybe Bobby's Procharged FRC if he decides to sell it.

Edit: Nothing saying for sure that I will because I have been driving the wife crazy as to whether or not I want to sell it. If I can sell it and get back some of what I have in it I will.

Last edited:

Ranman23Player

Established Member
been thinking a lot of getting into a C5 Z06...or maybe Bobby's Procharged FRC if he decides to sell it.

Edit: Nothing saying for sure that I will because I have been driving the wife crazy as to whether or not I want to sell it. If I can sell it and get back some of what I have in it I will.

ok if you get Bobby's car then thats ok. hate to see it go man. you have put a lot of work into it.

96juicedGT

Established Member
beautiful car man.

Thanks!!!

ok if you get Bobby's car then thats ok. hate to see it go man. you have put a lot of work into it.

Yeah he has a nice ride for sure!!! I hate to see it but like I said I will be hanging onto it unless I can get back a fair amount of what I have in it. I have around $17K in it give or take.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
extremely nice car man. more unique then a c5 z in my opinion, but I guess you want something different.

96juicedGT

Established Member
^^^ Thanks! I am still searching and buying parts for it just in case it doesn't sell. I have a blower pulley kit coming and some aluma burrs that posi recommends to do a port with. I have another blower laying around here and will be picking posi's brain to work out a decent home port and sell the ported blower that's on there now.

96juicedGT

Established Member
bump...the shortblock is built and I have a new set of Cobra heads on the way. Also have a New Whipple 2.3 awaiting install. Will sell all with the car for the right price or will sell if the car is sold prior.

harvboi05

Established Member
exactly the way a 2k V6 shoulda came from ford! this is a killer deal, i hope someone jumps on it.

how much do you want for the engine in the works with the vehicle?

96juicedGT

Established Member
^^^ thanks!

Not really sure on price just taking offers with the engine and whipple. I have $3200 in the whipple shipped along with $1600 in the heads and around $2500 or so in the engine counting machine work. I know I can't get anything close to what I will have in the car with it being a V6 but $$$ talks.

Users who are viewing this thread