2000 Mustang GT WRECKED 92K Miles Parting out

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Guy is supposed to come get it, I'm not sure I can ship big stuff. I got burned bad on the center console and hardly made anything off it because shipping was so high.

Okay. Like I said before, I am good with the $75 shipped. I am only 2 states south of you, so I am sure it wouldn't be that expensive to ship. I just bought the 2 side panels and had shipped for $60 each, and they are much bigger than the back piece. Just let me know bc I am seriously looking for one in above average condition, and they are hard to find.

1bad351

Established Member
Okay. Like I said before, I am good with the $75 shipped. I am only 2 states south of you, so I am sure it wouldn't be that expensive to ship. I just bought the 2 side panels and had shipped for $60 each, and they are much bigger than the back piece. Just let me know bc I am seriously looking for one in above average condition, and they are hard to find.

Know what man, screw it. This guy isn't responding. Panel is yours. Shoot me your cell number and I'll send you pictures of it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Sent you a text. Let me know if you didn't get the pics for some reason.

Did not get it. Saw a pic message trying to come through, but phone died on me earlier before I looked at it. Turned phone back on, and it was gone.

1bad351

Established Member
Car is loaded on the trailer and going to scrap next Saturday. I of course stripped the thing best I could, but there may still be a few parts on it people might want. So any last minute requests just in case I missed something?

Only things on it I didn't bother pulling was the catback and 1/4 scoops so those are going to scrap, as well as a bunch of interior panels. Door panels and dash I did keep.

1bad351

Established Member
I'd be interested in all 3 defroster vents and the door cups (if the tabs are there and not broken/cracked) shipped to 65583.

The drivers defrost vent has one broken tab but still sits in the dash fine. Also by door cups I assume you mean the handles? The suckers that are 65 bucks a side if you buy them online haha. I needed all the same parts on my car and wish I had this parts car before I paid ridiculous money for them new haha. Anyway let me know exactly what you want and I'll get you a quote.

streetpilot

Established Member
The drivers defrost vent has one broken tab but still sits in the dash fine. Also by door cups I assume you mean the handles? The suckers that are 65 bucks a side if you buy them online haha. I needed all the same parts on my car and wish I had this parts car before I paid ridiculous money for them new haha. Anyway let me know exactly what you want and I'll get you a quote.

I'm looking for these:

lrs-14527c_1406.jpg
lrs-14528b_5585.jpg
lrs-63046b_5854.jpg
lrs-63046a_2946.jpg

I also need to long defrost vent that runs along the top center of the dash that defrosts the windshield, also in charcoal.

1bad351

Established Member

1bad351

Established Member
List of most of what's sold already that I can think of off the top of my head:

Engine (still have the PI lower intake available), Trans, Rear (still have the axles and factory locker), wheels, all seats, drivers door (still have both door panels) and fender, all brakes and spindles, tail lights, sun visors, center console and stereo.

Users who are viewing this thread