2000 Mustang GT WRECKED 92K Miles Parting out

1bad351

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm parting out a 2000 GT 5 Speed. Car was involved in a frontal impact but did not blow the air bags. Frame however is bent so the car is being parted out. It has 92k miles and is completely bone stock down to the catback (Apart from the Mach 1 wheels which are also for sale). Car still runs and drives. Can hear run or see move if interested in the drivetrain. Windshield has been removed and is also for sale in good condition.

Parts will be pulled as requested, so please allow time for them to be pulled.

Performance parts also available from my other car:

C&L Upper intake elbow - $100
BBK Cold Air Intake - $100
Trickflow Stage 1 Cams - $375

Car is located in NJ 08802

1206141627_zps555c8211.jpg

1206141628_zps45bc461a.jpg

1206141628a_zps9e111150.jpg

1206141628b_zpsa9c52f2e.jpg

1206141629_zps1dfe3087.jpg

1206141630_zps675872bf.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Looking for a piece from the trunk area. The long, carpeted panel across the back that covers the tail lights. If it is in good condition, can you send me a pic of it and a price shipped to 23116.

Only interested if it is in above average condition as I am trying to restore my trunk compartment.

Thanks!

1bad351

Established Member
Looking for a piece from the trunk area. The long, carpeted panel across the back that covers the tail lights. If it is in good condition, can you send me a pic of it and a price shipped to 23116.

Only interested if it is in above average condition as I am trying to restore my trunk compartment.

Thanks!

It's perfect but going to cost a lot to ship so probably not worth it. You're better off at a local pick and pull.

silver03svt

Established Member
It's perfect but going to cost a lot to ship so probably not worth it. You're better off at a local pick and pull.

Most local pick and pulls around here have crappy stuff. Wouldn't give half of them a second look. Would you at least price it for me?

1bad351

Established Member
Most local pick and pulls around here have crappy stuff. Wouldn't give half of them a second look. Would you at least price it for me?

75 bucks shipped if it doesn't sell locally. I already have an offer on the whole truck insides. Guy is supposed to come get it this week.

silver03svt

Established Member
75 bucks shipped if it doesn't sell locally. I already have an offer on the whole truck insides. Guy is supposed to come get it this week.

Okay. I will check back with you about it then to see if he came through or not. Thanks.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I'd say average for their age. 7 outta 10. They're a little faded like they all get.

I just want to make sure the tabs aren't ripped and there aren't holes worn through from rubbing or anything like that. I can deal with faded liners, just not damage. Can you snap some pics of them removed showing the tabs and stuff?

If there good how much shipped to 23606?

faster1

Established Member
I would want everything concerning the intake. From the air cleaner to the heads. I want to take the Kenne Bell off my car so I need everything.

Mikey

1bad351

Established Member
I would want everything concerning the intake. From the air cleaner to the heads. I want to take the Kenne Bell off my car so I need everything.

Mikey

I'm not parting out the engine it's being sold complete. That being said I do have some parts form my other 2000 GT. I have a C&L upper intake elbow, BBK CAI and the entire PI intake manifold. All you would need at that point is a throttle body. Let me know if you're interested.

silver03svt

Established Member
Interested in that trunk piece if it is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread