2000+ miles, 06 ZX6R, 2 Days

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I made a similar trip throughout the west on my 636 also! Enjoy the wind in your face and suck in that freedom man!!!!

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I'm jealous! Me and friend are thinking about doing a similar type trip heading west next Summer. Let us know how it turns out and be safe!

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
Holy shit, your back is gonna F***ED!!! Make sure you take breaks regularly, don't try to be superman. Be careful as well!

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Nah i'll be taking my time

I may stay for a couple days in Denver, I have some family there. I won't be rushing at all.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Use a vacuum sealer to vacuum seal a tyvek suit.

Put this in the bottom of your saddlebags.

Vacuum sealing the thing makes it take up almost no room, and you'll thank me if you ever get caught in a freak rainstorm.

Mike

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Sounds like fun.... Maybe you should stop in a dealer along the way and pick up a VFR or FJR1300. :D

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Ride was AMAZING! Anyone who had contemplated a similar ride should not think twice about it, I know I wouldn't. I have hundreds of pics I'll try to get a few up later along with some info about the ride.

It was not bad at all, I took my time which helped. I can't believe what I would have missed had I not decided to do this.

Thanks

Josh

rust0r

Established Member
Awesome, glad you made it there safe and had a blast in the meantime! Post up some pics when you get a chance

Users who are viewing this thread