2000 Cobra R hits massive car show! (video)

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Cool video. Great idea on those ramps inside the trailer.

That was a pretty insane spread of hyper cars too, the Chiron, Senna, and two LaFs.

came to see a mustang it something

Thanks for sharing, that is a great showpiece and kudos to you for ripping on it every once in a while. You don't have to please anyone here. The reals ones appreciate it.

So? What's the big deal? If its mustang related, and he isnt trying to sell something, what's the problem? I'm confused. He took the time to record a video of a cobra r. If he makes money doing it, so what. If you like it, give him props. If you dont, then move on. I dont get all the static these days. People just trying to enjoy their hobbies and share. If they make a buck doing it, so be it.

Thanks guys... appreciate the positive comments! I am just a big Mustang fan that enjoys the hell out of the hobby. The 2000 Cobra R has always been my favorite (shared spot with the 2020 GT500 now). The R comes out of the garage once in a great while and when it does, it’s usually for some spirited fun on the back roads around my house. I’ve only shown it a few times at car shows and it’s always fun to see people’s reactions when seeing an R for the first time. It’s a neat piece of SVT history!

Users who are viewing this thread