2000 Cobra R for sale

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Ugh, if only I weren't buying a house!!! Very nice car, and at a very fair price imo. Glws sir :beer:

TFStang

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words and inquiries everyone. I just want to clarify that I will not be parting anything out on this car or selling anything separately, so if you want the exhaust, headlights, seats, black binder, window sticker, battery, wheels, belt, plug wires, or any other part on the car, you will have to buy the entire car.

Only thing better than a 1 owner R as nice, complete & documented as mine is a factory wrapper car & even then I would not hesitate to put mine up against one as it is that nice.

Please do not send me a PM unless you are serious about buying the whole car. I have been getting flooded with ridiculous inquiries & I will no longer reply to a PM unless it is a serious inquiry having to do with buying the whole car.

This car will be for sale through the month of November ONLY. If it doesn't sell by the end of November it will be put away and no longer be offered for sale.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
while i agree the price seems to pretty good you are trying to a sell a $40k and say its mint and no photos or anything? come on dude

dbrennancobra

Established Member
while i agree the price seems to pretty good you are trying to a sell a $40k and say its mint and no photos or anything? come on dude

Google 2000 cobra r if you want to see what it looks like.. Or just look at his aviator. If a serious buyer is interested, I'm sure seller and buyer will exchange emails/photos. Stop trolling and go to the GT section.

TFStang

Established Member
I have provided photos to a number of people that have inquired. Everyone knows what these cars look like. It is not customized in any way, so not as much of a need for photos. I urge anyone seriously interested in the car to come look at it in person. You will not be disappointed. Car is beautiful. :coolman:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
My timing is always off--can't get another until spring time. Good luck--they are awesome cars.

TFStang

Established Member
Thanks guys :) Been getting quite a few inquiries. We'll see where it goes from here.

cobrakidz....you in the market again?

matt87

Established Member
free bump for an awsome car and great seller!
Picture118.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread