2000 Cobra R for sale

TFStang

Established Member
free bump for an awsome car and great seller!
Picture118.jpg

Het Matt! How's it going? Thanks for posting the pic. That was actually my other R that I sold shortly after that get together. I missed having one and bought the best one I could find. Now I have found something else and am selling this one. Cars are a sickness. The madness never ends.

How is that Termi of yours doing?

TFStang

Established Member
Hmmm, mine's getting up there in mileage, maybe I should buy this as a spare... j/k...

:coolman:

Kind of funny that you posted as well Dave as the post right above yours was a pic of a get together that I had in Worcester a few summers ago. It just so happened on that very same day I was driving on 290 in my R and you were going in the opposite direction on 290 with your R.

I know of a couple in the area, but until that point had never actually seen any on the road.

How is that R of yours doing?

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Yes--mine went on the cross country torture test after I sold it. I miss my 00R, they are fun cars, just gotta get the 03 Cobra out of my wife's hands so I can sell it.

Last edited:

TFStang

Established Member
Hopefully your car or Flattracks will still be available when I'm ready to buy in a few months.

Been getting a lot of inquiries lately, but it seems like most are just tire kickers. Had it out today for a bit and every time I drive it I fall in love with it again. Makes me think I am stupid to sell. We'll see what happens.

Chiefabbott

Thanks for that HELLFYR, I was looking at that and did put in a bid on it but it was too expensive at the end. The reserve for it was 54,900, a little out or my price range at the moment.

TFStang

Established Member
Hi There, new to the forum and looking to get into a Cobra R. Any chance this is still available?

I still have the car. I almost sold it this summer, but I got seller's remorse so I called off the deal and ended up keeping the car. I have never done this with any other car that I have owned, but this one will be a tough one to let go of. It is hands down the nicest 00RI have ever owned or seen. I think it would be easier for me to sell at a time when I can't get in and go for a ride like now when it is sitting in my garage on a lift under a cover. Shoot me a PM if you would like to talk about it.

Chiefabbott

How did I not see this response until now? I'm kicking my self now.....I can't seem to PM you for some reason. So feel free to PM at your convenience.

DPFet

Established Member
Can you send me some more information on the car? I am interested in the 2000 Cobra R. Would like info on additional pictures, price, condition, and miles. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread