2000 cobra r for 25g?

mario23_15

Established Member
Scam. Those pictures are taken from another website that is selling that Cobra R for "$69,999."

oldmodman

Established Member
Scam. Those pictures are taken from another website that is selling that Cobra R for "$69,999."

Put up a link to the real ad. That way the bogus ad can be reported as fraud.

I sure see a ton of these fraud ads being posted. Almost as bad as Craigslist.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Yea, scam. Wish i could find these scammers and rip their throats out... Worthless people.

I don't consider myself a vicious person, but people who try to rip off others really irritate me.

99GreenCobra

Established Member
Figures it's a scam. I kinda thought it was a clone. I had a scammer text me for something I was selling. He asked what my best price was. I replied naked pics of your mom. And sister. Together.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
We had a couple come into the bank where I work a few years ago. They said they found one at a used car lot in a way out area. They wanted to get a loan for it. It was priced at $10,000.00. I told the loan officer, No Way! We got the VIN # and ran it. It was a GT with the "R" kit. Needless to say, they did not get the loan.

tnuce10

Established Member
I hate scammers!

My family owns a small box shop where I do sales. We have an online order form and lately we've even been getting scammers. The first time, I put in a lot of effort only to realize it was BS.

Just like CL, it's really easy to spot them now...but no less irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread