2000 Cobra R Exhaust

MIKED17

Established Member
New to the forum and looking to buy a 2000 Cobra R stock exhaust for my 2000R from the cats back. This is for R number 081 that currently has the Bassani system on it but would really like to put it back to stock. I will pay top dollar for a Borla system or trade plus cash the Bassani system

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Also give it some time, there have been several looking for the Bassini over the years. I was, finally found one after a couple years of looking. Will just be a question if they would be willing to give up the borla, I kept mine. Also of course follow up on the idea above.

svtguy

Established Member
New to the forum and looking to buy a 2000 Cobra R stock exhaust for my 2000R from the cats back. This is for R number 081 that currently has the Bassani system on it but would really like to put it back to stock. I will pay top dollar for a Borla system or trade plus cash the Bassani system

Email sent.

Paul.

MIKED17

Established Member
I'm just curious as I have the Bassani exhaust on my car now, but I was given the stock Borla exhaust when I purchased the car.

I had a deal made for 1500 plus shipping bet he backed out at the last minute and decided to keep it. You really need to sell me yours Haha and help out a fellow R owner

Users who are viewing this thread