2000 bmw 323ci

20gt00

Established Member
I have a 2000 bmw 323ci.it has tan interrior its light blue metallic 138000 well maintanined miles i have 4k in maintenance receipts and other stuff. I love this car it is nice and drives perfect but i miss my mustang dont really have to get rid of it just seeing what happens.I use to have a 2000 gt was pretty fun and i miss switching gears all that.I am wanting to trade my bmw for a 99-01 cobra so anyone with any reasonable offers just let me know pics are coming soon thanks!

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Are you willing to sell it outright? If so how much? Details on the car would also help, which option packages does it have? HID's? Color of Interior/Ext? Miles? How many of the window regulators have you replaced? etc etc...

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Are you willing to sell it outright? If so how much? Details on the car would also help, which option packages does it have? HID's? Color of Interior/Ext? Miles? How many of the window regulators have you replaced? etc etc...

Fix your s**t before you get more s**t! I always say.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
ha, ha, ha, but I know what you're thinking.

Nah, probably not what you think. I wouldn't mind getting the wife one, but it won't be a coupe, an auto, or a 323. We might end up getting her another 330 sedan somewhere along the line, but for now we are sticking with what we've got. Believe it or not I was thinking Jason might have been interested in this one.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
ok.... Without more information it's more or less impossible to determine if I've ever met you before, but based on what has been posted I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Nah, probably not what you think. I wouldn't mind getting the wife one, but it won't be a coupe, an auto, or a 323. We might end up getting her another 330 sedan somewhere along the line, but for now we are sticking with what we've got. Believe it or not I was thinking Jason might have been interested in this one.

all depends. would rather have something with less mileage, but if it is properly maintained and doesn't look like the miles, I would consider it. with this economy and the wife with less hours, we are trying to make her car last as long as possible.

pics would be nice, price you are looking to get for it if you sold it out right and you can pm me a vin number and I can see what the bank would loan on it compared to what you want. is it auto or manual tranny? if it is manual, it will be a hard sell to her since she doesn't know how to drive stick.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
all depends. would rather have something with less mileage, but if it is properly maintained and doesn't look like the miles, I would consider it. with this economy and the wife with less hours, we are trying to make her car last as long as possible.

pics would be nice, price you are looking to get for it if you sold it out right and you can pm me a vin number and I can see what the bank would loan on it compared to what you want. is it auto or manual tranny? if it is manual, it will be a hard sell to her since she doesn't know how to drive stick.

He did mention that he misses shifting while driving so I'm assuming that it's a steptronic.

Users who are viewing this thread