200+mph in the 1/2 mile

JJackson515

Established Member
Went to Texas last week for the shift sector 1/2 mile, and had an absolute blast. I may have found a new favorite type of legal racing. First pass off the trailer went 208MPH effortlessly. I could not be happier choosing to go with underground racing, the support they offer is top notch. I am already itching to upgrade it before tx2k.

Photo Oct 24, 12 09 36 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 18, 1 17 22 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 17, 6 28 58 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 17, 6 37 58 PM.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
That's sick AF, thats probably the fastest car in this forum.

Note I said fastest meaning highest top speed in 1/2, not quickest like a 6 sec 1/4 mile time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So effortless, for certain. I LOVED listening to that awesome transmission changing gears. Congratulations on the 208mph speed.

JJackson515

Established Member
That's sick AF, thats probably the fastest car in this forum.

Note I said fastest meaning highest top speed in 1/2, not quickest like a 6 sec 1/4 mile time.

Its not too impressive in the 1/8th or 1/4, the car wasnt built for that though. I have others if I want to do that.

Go faster.

to go much faster in the 1/4, it costs about double the original cost. There is a point where it doesnt make sense unless im looking to piss money away at the end of the year before uncle Sam gets it. It did out perform a lot of "equal" cars there, so I cant complain much.

Users who are viewing this thread