20'' wheel set up

Skudra

Established Member
Ill try this...pics arent that great, but wheels are OE replica Bullits...20x8.5 fronts and 20x10 rears. First time posting pics so Ill probably have to try again and re-read the rules. :banana:

002.jpg

001.jpg

77532711_nfBw9tkF.jpg

With sotck wheels:
77532710_ptSFAjW5.jpg

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
skudra

looks AWESOME man. you need to get more pics up.

20's are the ONLY way to go on 05+ they fit so well.

There is a guy in lewisville with a dark gray stang, mild tune with anthracite bullit's in 20's looks amazing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
skudra

looks AWESOME man. you need to get more pics up.

20's are the ONLY way to go on 05+ they fit so well.

There is a guy in lewisville with a dark gray stang, mild tune with anthracite bullit's in 20's looks amazing.

I have to agree. The car just looks bigger/bulkier than the Terminator the 20" wheels really do it justice. JMO.

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
I sold a dude a set of 20" when I used to be a manager at a tire shop. I kept trying to talk him into 18s because I thought 20s were to ghetto. He insisted on them, so we ordered them.

I was shocked to see how nice they looked.

IMO 20s are the ONLY way to go on the S197s

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Wow. i checked out some of the pics on his cardomain site... it's the best S197 i've seen around in a looong time.

i was very suprised at the work that was done to this car. It is pretty impresisve. I belive its procharged if i remember correctly.

drptitan

Established Member
I agree the 05 and ups are the only mustang i like the 20s on. Granted i roll 24s on my daily driver, Haha. There is a black GT that rolls around town on some OE rep bullits in chrome. I think it looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread