20 car pileup in the dark

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5dGtsE7I86njcBp7]Video: Thats Crazy: Over 20 Cars Pileup On San Diego Freeway During Southern California Blackout![/ame]

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
fake!!!! i just read in an article last night, the police said there were NO traffic accidents related to the blackout. so this video cant be true.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
There must have been something about the road layout, a blind curve perhaps, that these motorist came around only to be met by cars on top of each other in the road. Crazy.

lguizar12

Established Member
i wonder where this was? i survived sdblackout2011 lol...it was crazy though in one street i moved 0.5 miles in 3 hrs!!!!!

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
yea i was in sd the day before and decided to go home a day early...good thing i did

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
i love the dumbass kid who smashed his sisters cobalt standing there wetting his pants watching other cars crash into each other right in front of him...its a shame common sense cant be taught

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
fake!!!! i just read in an article last night, the police said there were NO traffic accidents related to the blackout. so this video cant be true.

or people paying attention. knowing there is a blackout.

There must have been something about the road layout, a blind curve perhaps, that these motorist came around only to be met by cars on top of each other in the road. Crazy.

The video is clearly not a fake, and I agree with Mr. Mach. Other than in urban areas highways are not illuminated, therefore this incedent (assuming it even happened on that day), had nothing to do with the black out.

You could see the raad was on a downhill grade compunded by a curve, then add a vehicle upside down in the middle of the road...people just not paying attention...how about that tool with the Cobalt standing in the middle of the road on his phone getting ready to be run over...get to higher ground..lol

Krwy

Established Member
Scary shit. I was in downtown SD when it happened. California burrito at Lolita's by The Park, mmmmmmm. Walked around downtown in the dark after an interview I had, then went back home up the 5N, no problems there. I wonder where that video was filmed. Such a MASSIVE power outage. The power was out from Ensenada, Mexico up to Dana Point, then from the coast to Yuma, AZ. I was sweating bullets on the way back up, I needed gas for the Mach, and didn't think I would make it as far as I did.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
LMFAO @ Kid standing right in the middle of the road at the end on a cellphone while cars are smashing into each other. Very easy to believe he's a product of California.

Last edited:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
apparently nobody there understood the concept of driving at night.

its not their fault, the goverment has a responsability to light the way for these poor victims. its a sad world we live in when people are actualy required to pay attention when they drive, oh the humanity.

mike6466

Established Member
i wonder where this was? i survived sdblackout2011 lol...it was crazy though in one street i moved 0.5 miles in 3 hrs!!!!!

oh man. i feel your pain. took me forever to go 10 miles. about 2hrs

i love the dumbass kid who smashed his sisters cobalt standing there wetting his pants watching other cars crash into each other right in front of him...its a shame common sense cant be taught

seriously. that kid could have died. and on the phone in the middle of the road. not even alert of whats going on.

The video is clearly not a fake, and I agree with Mr. Mach. Other than in urban areas highways are not illuminated, therefore this incedent (assuming it even happened on that day), had nothing to do with the black out.

You could see the raad was on a downhill grade compunded by a curve, then add a vehicle upside down in the middle of the road...people just not paying attention...how about that tool with the Cobalt standing in the middle of the road on his phone getting ready to be run over...get to higher ground..lol

i think i know where that is. some people might know what im talking about. down in san jacinto the back way to get to banning. that little canyon pass. thats where it looks like.

Hope they all got those texts sent.

hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread