2 valve beatdown (Pt. 2)...............bolt on 2v's just don't try

Almo

Established Member
I still have you labeled as a 14.1 quarter mile runner. LOL

Why is it you never show any footage of your big bad car? :shrug:

01gtdude

Established Member
So :shrug:

Hell if I wanted to I could make a 1985 Ford F150 fast....that doesn't mean you should watch out for all the other ones.

Bolt on SOHC 2v's shouldn't try to race anything.

...yea... you def should not be talking crap about 2v's when your just driving a mach... and it's your gf's mach... and there is no way a bolt on mach beat a 125 shot gt.. it's just not gonna happen sorry bud... i mean shit i have a built 2v with a big shot and 3 weeks ago i beat a pullied termi on motor....

good kill dude just keep the cockyness to a minimum...

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
...yea... you def should not be talking crap about 2v's when your just driving a mach... and it's your gf's mach... and there is no way a bolt on mach beat a 125 shot gt.. it's just not gonna happen sorry bud... i mean shit i have a built 2v with a big shot and 3 weeks ago i beat a pullied termi on motor....

good kill dude just keep the cockyness to a minimum...

i agree

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Ok I got tired of reading after ten pages. so if this question has been asked then i am sorry. What exactly do you consider to be a 100% full bolt on 2v? Would like to see a list of what is 100%.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Ok I got tired of reading after ten pages. so if this question has been asked then i am sorry. What exactly do you consider to be a 100% full bolt on 2v? Would like to see a list of what is 100%.

full bolt on 2 vlave is, full intake that is basically bigger throttle body with cold air intake, full headers and back exhaust sytem, some kind of hand hel tuner, underdrive pulleys, shift kit or short shifter. that is basic full bolt ons

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Stopsight4v where in Greenville are you? What track you run at? I cant say I have ever seen your car. Fun thread you got here.

I'm over near Cherrydale. I usually always run at Atl. I like the 1/4th mile and not the 1/8th we have around here. I used to go out to the "meets" all the time but I haven't in probably 3 or 4 years. KduncSS (silverstang00) is trying to get some people together to go to Atl dragway mid Sept or late Sept. Get some guys together and let me know. I plan on going, should be fun! :beer: Nice car btw. :rockon:

NEMESISVETTE

Established Member
I'm over near Cherrydale. I usually always run at Atl. I like the 1/4th mile and not the 1/8th we have around here. I used to go out to the "meets" all the time but I haven't in probably 3 or 4 years. KduncSS (silverstang00) is trying to get some people together to go to Atl dragway mid Sept or late Sept. Get some guys together and let me know. I plan on going, should be fun! :beer: Nice car btw. :rockon:

Thanks, you know we have a local forum for all greenville V8 cars. clubhioctane.com. You should join up put Nemesis as your referal.

Users who are viewing this thread